Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 5, 2006 11:52:52 AM PDT
Notice how as the leftists (and their odd bedfellows allies of the far right) gradually lose ground on this issue, they simply crank up the decibels on their hatemongering rhetoric.

Hey leftists, get a clue. The American people are no longer intimidated by your hate speech. Your notion that the United States has to commit suicide to prove how magnanimous it is just doesn't play in Peoria anymore.

I suggest that you come up with a more imaginative comedy act than the one you are using now.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 5, 2006 11:04:33 PM PDT
Ian says:
Lance,
I agree that the left has nothing to offer on the issue, but I don't see the far right "in bed" with them. The far right has been completely in support of immigration enforcement and reform.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2006 2:12:16 PM PST
ThorBjorn says:
I don't think its really far-right who could be bedfellows with leftists. But if you mean RINOs, (Republicans In Name ONLY), thats true!
They are afraid to lose potential votes from the Spanish-speaking populace. Its all about staying in office to them, America doesn't really mean anything more to "professional politicians". They all think we are just sheep with a vote apiece.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2006 2:18:38 PM PST
ThorBjorn says:
Heres another good point for the failure of leftist ideology:
Europeans and European-descended people, are a MINORITY in the world population! Why do WE have to FEED, CLOTHE, and HOUSE the WORLD's people for FREE?
Some lefto is going to reply to this and say its because Westerners are "racist" and "intolerant", and we have to "pay" for the Western colonial era of the 18th and 19th centuries! Mark my words! Any bets?

Posted on Jan 19, 2010 3:24:17 PM PST
They are hoping you suffer from white guilt which political corectness has thrust upon us. But, there are still some of us who have a clear and unspoiled mind.............
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xa23ef228)

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Sep 5, 2006
Latest post:  Jan 19, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
State of Emergency: The Third World Invasion and Conquest of America
State of Emergency: The Third World Invasion and Conquest of America by Patrick J. Buchanan (Hardcover - August 22, 2006)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (245)