Customer Discussions > Remember Me - Xbox 360 forum

The next great female protagonist?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 5, 2013 9:35:09 PM PST
Jacob Warren says:
I really hope this game takes off. Capcom knows how to manage a good franchise (except when it comes to DLC practices) and could use a good female lead. Yeah, we all love Dante and Mega Man, but I believe the company could benefit from having their own Lara Croft of sorts, though Nilin is probably closer to Ezio Auditore in terms of abilities.

Posted on Mar 7, 2013 2:41:43 AM PST
Joshua Bull says:
Thats how I see it too. And its been awhile since Ive found a decent Capcom game (I play Mega Man Battle Network series a LOT. it never gets old)
The game is a nice mixture of different games, so while it has many similarities to other games, it is in itself something unique and honestly awesome looking

Posted on May 30, 2013 8:29:30 PM PDT
M. Mont says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on May 30, 2013 8:37:37 PM PDT
Jacob Warren says:
Pretty sure this isn't a forum for Mega Man Battle Network debates. Care to troll elsewhere?

Posted on Jul 6, 2013 12:53:50 AM PDT
Amazon Fan says:
I heard they had trouble finding a publisher for this game because the lead character was a woman and therefore, they felt, it wouldn't sell well. I like it when games give you an option.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Mar 5, 2013
Latest post:  Jul 6, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Remember Me - Xbox 360
Remember Me - Xbox 360 by Capcom (Xbox 360)
3.8 out of 5 stars   (64)