Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 2, 2011 6:08:48 AM PST
Danni says:
Does the movie ever explain how the unearthing of a cursed artifact at a dig in Iraq come to affect a little girl (out of so many in the US.) who had nothing to do with the archeological dig?

Posted on Dec 25, 2011 7:17:12 AM PST
compsciguy says:
I think she got possessed by using a ouija board. I honestly don't know how an excavation of a vulgar demon statue could possess a girl in a different county, unless by being earthed, the spirit was free to roam the astral plane via ouija boards? It's been awhile since I've seen the movie and read the novel.

Posted on May 29, 2013 2:59:44 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on May 29, 2013 11:52:11 PM PDT]

Posted on Jun 20, 2013 3:48:55 AM PDT
Jimbo428 says:
If you follow the complete story you find that Regan was chosen to be a vessel and the Ouija board was just the doorway which Bulzuzu chose to use. Father Marin had been fighting this demon since he was a young man and the demon statue represented the battle he had been waging for years.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Mar 2, 2011
Latest post:  Jun 20, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Exorcist
The Exorcist by Ellen Burstyn (DVD - 1997)
4.5 out of 5 stars (1,592)