Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts Under $50 Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Shop Now DOTD

on October 31, 2012
I received my shirt within a matter of 3 days, so the shipping was outstanding! However, after opening the package, I was a bit surprised by the color as I had initially ordered the shirt in black (received a brown one instead) -- so I hope I can possibly do a trade-in.

But that's no big deal -- I still really like the shirt! I just may buy another one. It's very comfortable, fits perfectly for me (I'm 5'11, 160 lbs; got XL size), and the shirt itself is made of great quality.

Another thing that makes the shirt unique is the detailing, which is mainly why I ordered it. Everything considered, I am extremely pleased with this purchase!

Update 11/1/12:

Sent e-mail to seller through Amazon the night before, explaining that I received wrong item (color). Seller responded to my e-mail within a few hours, in a very professional and courteous manner. He offered to cover the shipping costs if I wanted to return the shirt and exchange for a black one. If I wanted to keep the one I had (in brown), I'd be partially refunded $7 back from my original purchase. I ended up keeping the shirt and taking the $7 refund option!

Overall, I am very happy with my purchase. I will definitely continue doing business with this seller! Outstanding customer service -- two thumbs up!
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 28, 2013
I bought this shirt as a gift for my boyfriend (5'10 and 143lbs). Figuring out the right size was a challenge and in the end I still didn't get it right. I wanted the shirt to hug his figure but not be extremely tight so 'slim fit' sounded appropriate. Reading other user's reviews just made it more confusing - Some say to order one or two sizes larger than you would normally wear and others say to order a size smaller. Ultimately, I decided to purchase a Large as advised by the manufacturer.

SIZE: It's too loose to be a 'slim fit' and it sits on his figure more like a baggy t-shirt. It's not a bad look but it could have looked better if I had chosen a size smaller.

QUALITY: It's a thin material but I like it! It feels soft and comfortable. Definitely doesn't look 'cheap' like some reviewers have stated.

STYLE: I love the style of this shirt but it definitely looks better in the photo. My only complaint is the 'button stripes' are not sewn down to the chest. So it lifts up in between the buttons. But that's easily fixable if you can sew them down yourself. :)

DELIVERY: Super speedy! They shipped the next day and got here in 3-4 business days.

All in all it's a great shirt if you can get the size right. I'm not sure how much of a difference is between the Large and Medium but next time I buy I will definitely choose a Medium or Small.
on February 6, 2013
These shrts look awesome on my husband they're a nice material and a really nice fit ;)
I would defiantly recommend the products this company has :)
on January 3, 2013
This shirt is nice and soft. Same material as:

The design on the shoulders is pretty pronounced. Also, even though all the other shirts I got from The Lees fit perfect and this was the same size as the others, this one was much too large for me. I'd exchange it but didn't want to wait and figure out how much shipping would be, even though I heard the company is really good about it. I'll just re-gift it.

For this shirt, I reco buying choosing the korean size as if it were an american one (i.e. if you wear an american large, buy the korean large(US Medium)).
on October 9, 2013
Bought this for my sons senior pictures! He absolutely loved it and wears it quite often now. It has washed well and looks great. We did go up a size from his usual so that is something to look at when purchasing. My son is quite lanky and has long arms so the arms could have been a little longer but we are used to that.
on July 23, 2015
I had some odd and good compliments on this shirt. Some people ask about the buttons, some thinks it's cool. Style aside, I do enjoy wearing this shirt. The fit is great, the style is different, and the material is good. I enjoy it enough, that I bought another with different color. BTW: this is slim fit.
on May 22, 2013
I love this Euro design. I live in Vegas and I have never seen anybody wear anything close to this style of shirt. I just purchased 2 more shirts from TheLees and will probably be buying more. If you are looking for unique styles to set yourself apart, check these shirts out.
on December 7, 2013
Firstly the style is amazing , one that rreally seperate you from the rest, and it fit my body well. i will say be careful with your size selection i'm 170 , 5'11 and i took a medium with was a lucky guess. But i love the t shirt and i would recommend that other purchase it.
on August 18, 2013
Really fabulous shirt for a fantastic price. It is very soft and the colors are great too. Amazing fit for my very slim, tall husband. The measurements are very precise, if you're not sure, buy one size larger, as these clothes run very small and are very fitted.
on November 25, 2014
It's one those shirts that looks better in concept or in pictures than it does in real-life. Don't get me wrong, it's comfortable, the fabric's good, it fits me like I'd hope, but I feel out-of place wearing this thing, maybe some body else will look better on it.