5.0 out of 5 stars a great purchase
Published on August 11, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars good fit and style, but poor fabric
The Pros - The fit and style and very nice. It compliments a good physique well. I got more than a few compliments on the style when i wore it to college.The overall tailoring are decent, only a few loose threads on the inside of the shirt that i had to trim. I should also note the shipping only took 2 business days.

The Cons - The fabric is just crap. Its...
Published 23 months ago by Ben

5.0 out of 5 stars a great purchase, August 11, 2012
This review is from: TheLees Mens Casual Long Sleeve Stripe Patched Fitted Dress Shirts (Apparel)
This was my first purchase from thelees and i am very satisfied and will be buying items in the future. I am 5'11" and 170LBS, slim/athletic build. I purchased the XXL (US LARGE) and it fits perfect. I also shop at express and it fits the same as a medium 1MX extra fitted shirt. I love this shirt more because of its obvious unorthodox look, at least in the USA, and I have already received compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Stylish, October 24, 2012
I was hesitant about ordering this shirt because of its unique style. I was worried that it would be a bit 'over the top' but after wearing it and getting lots of compliments and interest in my shirt, I'd say it was a wise decision and I'm more than satisfied. I wear a US medium, so i ordered the XL and it fits perfectly. So be sure to order two sizes up. I like that no one else that I know has this shirt, so it truly is a standout product that everyone wants.

3.0 out of 5 stars good fit and style, but poor fabric, January 24, 2013

The Cons - The fabric is just crap. Its feels very cheap. Its got a very "plastic" feel, nothing like 95% cotton should feel like. It felt weird against my skin, and actually made noises when i moved that were very "crinkly" in nature, as opposed to good cotton which makes a soft "brushing" noise.

Misc - The shirt is listed on the tag as being hand wash/hang dry or dry clean only, while the site says machine wash. Knowing which is a big deal, most shirt that are legit hand wash/dry clean only get completely ruined in the washer. Also, Amazon lists the shirt as a 95/5 blend of fabric, while the tag on the shirt says 97/3, not a big deal but worth noting.

I hope TheLees can sort out their fabric issue. If they do, I would be happy to stock up on their cloths.

Note on sizing - Im 64 inches and 165lbs, muscular build. An XL is what i ordered and fits very well. Im usually a large with fitted shirts from nautica.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim build, December 30, 2013
Alright first thing first I like this shirt. It's perfect for me, and looks awesome. Now on to my build cause I know most people have a hard time deciding on whether or not to buy it off of so little reviews. I am 6'1 and 138lbs. So I went with X-Large(US Medium) Yes, I am slim, but this is who the company makes clothing for, slim people. Not people who are the "normal" american build. Which is actually overweight.

Having lived in Japan for while, I fell in love with these clothing upon first viewing. It fits like a second skin, which is slim. Now most people won't like that feeling, and would rather have a very loose shirt. Don't get me wrong it is loose but only enough to be able move your body. It really gives you that tailored look, which is what I was going for.

Also you will have to pay and mandatory shipping and handling fee which is almost half of what the shirt cost. However, they did delivered a day ahead of schedule and only took 3 days to get here. Also if you live overseas you might have to pay another at door charge, which can be up $7 U.S.

I hope this review helps, leave a comment if you have a question about the shirt or sizing and I'll TRY my best to help.

5.0 out of 5 stars a medium american/ xl there size might be a good fit for you, August 22, 2014
will be buying another for bf soon! ppl these shirts are fitted for slender ,average height men only, end of story! if your 5'9 and 140pnds, a medium american/ xl there size might be a good fit for you. its just a rule of measurements, learn to read and understand it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, August 22, 2014
Let me start by saying that I am 6'3 and 170 lbs with an athletic build and I ordered the XXL (US Large). I was a bit unsure when ordering it due to the number of reviews saying how small it runs but if you take the 5 minutes to read through the description and figure out what size is closest to fitting you then you'll be fine. The people giving one star reviews just because it's way too small come in expecting that this company is catering to american sizing, and didn't have the sense to pay attention to every other word on the page saying it's going to run small. The shirt is very slim and fits amazingly well. It looks great and it is completely worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 6, 2013
Great product. Its thinner than I thought it was going to be but thats just fine. Its light and thin enough to wear during the summer and not overheat. Nice material. I've gotten LOTS of compliments from wearing it. Only complaint is that they didnt have a US XL, but oh well, it fits just like its supposed to (slim fit large). The US L would be perfect for someone 6 ft, 190ish pounds (im 6ft 210). The chest is a little tight being the size I am.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as expected., July 16, 2013
I love how this shirt fits! I'm 5'10" and about 175lbs with a lean and muscular build and decided to go with XL. I was looking for clothing that would fit closer to the torso, because clothing designed by American companies tends to favor people with a less lean body type. Needless to say, this shirt fits exactly the way I wanted it to.

2.0 out of 5 stars Would be great if size was correct, December 27, 2013
I love the way this shirt looks. Its a very cool design and i love shirts that are made to fit slimming. The only problem with this shirt is, the sizing is all wrong. You pay out the rear for shipping and when you get it, the sleeves are way too small and the bottom of the shirt doesnt even cover your belt. The other sizing is great as far as shoulder width and other things but it is way too short. I understand this is from Korea and people are really short there but if they are also trying to sell to the american market there needs to be some consideration on sizing. even if that just means throwing in a extra size for taller customers. Its almost not worth it to ship it back because of shipping though. Not impressed. (I did get the XXL (US Large) definitely fits more like a US Medium)

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite nice, super-fast shipping, March 9, 2014
Nice shirt overall; I really like the style. The material is a bit on the thin side, but it is still quite comfortable.
I ordered the Asian XL (i.e. North American Medium). I am 6'0", 160 lbs, runners build. This size fits me well, snug but not restricting. I also have to say that the shipping speed was surprisingly fast for something from East Asia. I got my shirt on the US East Coast in three days!