5.0 out of 5 stars a great purchase
Published on August 11, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars good fit and style, but poor fabric
The Pros - The fit and style and very nice. It compliments a good physique well. I got more than a few compliments on the style when i wore it to college.The overall tailoring are decent, only a few loose threads on the inside of the shirt that i had to trim. I should also note the shipping only took 2 business days.

The Cons - The fabric is just crap. Its...
Published 19 months ago by Ben

5.0 out of 5 stars a great purchase, August 11, 2012
This review is from: TheLees Mens Casual Long Sleeve Stripe Patched Fitted Dress Shirts (Apparel)
This was my first purchase from thelees and i am very satisfied and will be buying items in the future. I am 5'11" and 170LBS, slim/athletic build. I purchased the XXL (US LARGE) and it fits perfect. I also shop at express and it fits the same as a medium 1MX extra fitted shirt. I love this shirt more because of its obvious unorthodox look, at least in the USA, and I have already received compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Stylish, October 24, 2012
I was hesitant about ordering this shirt because of its unique style. I was worried that it would be a bit 'over the top' but after wearing it and getting lots of compliments and interest in my shirt, I'd say it was a wise decision and I'm more than satisfied. I wear a US medium, so i ordered the XL and it fits perfectly. So be sure to order two sizes up. I like that no one else that I know has this shirt, so it truly is a standout product that everyone wants.

3.0 out of 5 stars good fit and style, but poor fabric, January 24, 2013

The Cons - The fabric is just crap. Its feels very cheap. Its got a very "plastic" feel, nothing like 95% cotton should feel like. It felt weird against my skin, and actually made noises when i moved that were very "crinkly" in nature, as opposed to good cotton which makes a soft "brushing" noise.

Misc - The shirt is listed on the tag as being hand wash/hang dry or dry clean only, while the site says machine wash. Knowing which is a big deal, most shirt that are legit hand wash/dry clean only get completely ruined in the washer. Also, Amazon lists the shirt as a 95/5 blend of fabric, while the tag on the shirt says 97/3, not a big deal but worth noting.

I hope TheLees can sort out their fabric issue. If they do, I would be happy to stock up on their cloths.

Note on sizing - Im 64 inches and 165lbs, muscular build. An XL is what i ordered and fits very well. Im usually a large with fitted shirts from nautica.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim build, December 30, 2013
Alright first thing first I like this shirt. It's perfect for me, and looks awesome. Now on to my build cause I know most people have a hard time deciding on whether or not to buy it off of so little reviews. I am 6'1 and 138lbs. So I went with X-Large(US Medium) Yes, I am slim, but this is who the company makes clothing for, slim people. Not people who are the "normal" american build. Which is actually overweight.

Having lived in Japan for while, I fell in love with these clothing upon first viewing. It fits like a second skin, which is slim. Now most people won't like that feeling, and would rather have a very loose shirt. Don't get me wrong it is loose but only enough to be able move your body. It really gives you that tailored look, which is what I was going for.

Also you will have to pay and mandatory shipping and handling fee which is almost half of what the shirt cost. However, they did delivered a day ahead of schedule and only took 3 days to get here. Also if you live overseas you might have to pay another at door charge, which can be up $7 U.S.

I hope this review helps, leave a comment if you have a question about the shirt or sizing and I'll TRY my best to help.

2.0 out of 5 stars Would be great if size was correct, December 27, 2013
I love the way this shirt looks. Its a very cool design and i love shirts that are made to fit slimming. The only problem with this shirt is, the sizing is all wrong. You pay out the rear for shipping and when you get it, the sleeves are way too small and the bottom of the shirt doesnt even cover your belt. The other sizing is great as far as shoulder width and other things but it is way too short. I understand this is from Korea and people are really short there but if they are also trying to sell to the american market there needs to be some consideration on sizing. even if that just means throwing in a extra size for taller customers. Its almost not worth it to ship it back because of shipping though. Not impressed. (I did get the XXL (US Large) definitely fits more like a US Medium)

4.0 out of 5 stars Something Different, December 26, 2013
Matthew Garcia (Orange County CA) - See all my reviews
Well as you've already noticed, the sizing chart is different, confusing, and possibly discouraging. I'm 6'1'' and about 185lbs. I purchased the xxlarge, large for americans, and they were right. Pretty spot on with the american sizing, but definitely for a slim fit. If you're a bigger guy in ANY way, don't bother. The fabric is stiff, but i haven't washed it as of yet to see if it will remain that way. Also, the sleeves as in the picture, with the nice contrasting cuff, yeah that's pretty hard to achieve as it is only one roll and most take two rolls to reach the mid forearm. Some finagling is needed to get the right roll and still have the contrast color show. The design and cut though are enough to compensat for these minor inconveniences. It's my new fancy, I might be somebody, going out shirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite nice, super-fast shipping, March 9, 2014
Nice shirt overall; I really like the style. The material is a bit on the thin side, but it is still quite comfortable.
I ordered the Asian XL (i.e. North American Medium). I am 6'0", 160 lbs, runners build. This size fits me well, snug but not restricting. I also have to say that the shipping speed was surprisingly fast for something from East Asia. I got my shirt on the US East Coast in three days!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt, Just Be Careful In The Size You Choose!, May 9, 2014
I've ordered the black color of this dress shirt and loved it. It's unique collar design was the reason I got interested in buying it.

Pay close attention to the size you are getting when placing an order. The default size is different than the us size (for instance: a default large is actually a small in US size. It usually show the size comparison right next to each other. If you pay attention to that you will avoid buying the wrong size.

This shirt has been a great addition to my formal wear collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt, May 8, 2014
Unique, Different, Lots of Compliments Wearing It! Please note, and pay attention to the other reviews, these shirts do run on the small side. I typically wear a small in most shirts I buy, I believe I ordered an XL on this shirt, and its the perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars My what a good fit!, May 5, 2014
My Grandson (15) loved this shirt so much, he's making me get him another one. He'll get black this time. And one for his friend.

Rate and Discover Movies