5.0 out of 5 stars An assassin fit!
Published 14 months ago by Mike F

1.0 out of 5 stars If you are a tall guy, don't waste your money
Published 12 months ago by Biba

5.0 out of 5 stars An assassin fit!, October 19, 2013
This review is from: TheLees Men's Slim Fit Hood Cotton Jacket (Apparel)
The hoodie fits me amazingly! Pay attention to the sizing chart they give, and you'll be fine with your order. I am about 140 lbs and 5'10 and the 11 Gray US Medium (Asian Large) fits me perfectly. The hood on it makes me feel like an assassin! Biggest thing people don't like is saying that it's too small for them. If you're not in shape and have a bigger gut or broader arms, you may want to go up a size. Otherwise, order the right size and you'll be fine. I'm not disappointed with my purchase at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Awesome, January 10, 2013
This review is from: TheLees Men's Slim Fit Hood Cotton Jacket (Apparel)
First and foremost. incredibly impressed with the speed of delivery. i had an estimated delivery date of Jan 17 and received it Jan 9. Price was great for quality of the sweater. Its comfy and loving the unique style and MASSIVE hood....when i say massive i mean it. the hood comes over my head and if i pull it all the way it reaches my collarbones. The size is slightly misleading. i am a really small guy, standing at 5'5 135 lbs. i got the smallest size (USA MEDIUM) the sleeves and length of the sweater are just the perfect length. for me it works but for other guys i'd suggest going to 1 size up from what you'd expect for yourself. (this is only if you want a SLIGHTLY baggier fit. Despite other reviews i find this sweater to be quite warm. and i live in Canada so you know it's scouts honor.

overall im very pleased with my purchase, and will most definitely be getting another

1.0 out of 5 stars If you are a tall guy, don't waste your money, December 23, 2013
Biba (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TheLees Men's Slim Fit Hood Cotton Jacket (Apparel)
I'm 6'3", 200 lbs slender dude. I have initially ordered an XL based on the manufacturer's own recommendation. I must confess, it was awfully short and not fitting my shoulders and sleeves 1-2" shorter. I wrote and the seller said, you should order the 2XL instead. Well, I was $18 lighter for that shipping, and I had to pay $24 to ship it back cheapest USPS. Seller shipped me a replacement for free.

I received the 2xl. They have a huge measuring flaw. Not sure if they ever had anyone taller than 6' to actually take measurements from. Your 2xl is not much different from the one I ordered before. The only thing changed it is larger around waist (hugely fat belly I didn't need though). BUT the sleeves are SHORT, same short as the XL before. Short by 1" at least. I have wasted a lot of money in shipping charges to try out their totally flawed product. Not happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars 5'10", 150 lbs. Medium fits perfect., December 27, 2013
This review is from: TheLees Men's Slim Fit Hood Cotton Jacket (Apparel)
the design of this sweater is so cool and unique, and if you have an athletic/slim figure (i.e. no belly) then this will be a very flattering cut for you. The hood is really quite large, but it's not obtrusive or anything. The only reason I rated it 4 stars is because A) it smelled very much like some kind of chemical when I opened it, and B) there are no care/washing instructions anywhere. There was just the single tag on the collar "TheLEEs M". I put it outside to air out for several hours, but the smell was still overpowering (offgassing is the word that comes to mind). So, I hope that washing it gentle cycle and low heat drying will work on getting the smell out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique Style, Great Quality, Perfect Fit!, March 19, 2013
This review is from: TheLees Men's Slim Fit Hood Cotton Jacket (Apparel)
My review in a nutshell: If you are used to relaxed loose American clothing and find that comfortable, this is not at all what you are looking for. If you constantly find yourself growling at clothes you try on because they fit you loosely in the middle, behold, the jacket of your dreams.

I have to say as an American male, I often find myself at clothing stores with a bored look on my face, staring at rack after rack of clothes that just do not seem to be anything different than what I've purchased all my life. For that reason, I've been looking to the internet for some fashions from other countries. Asian men's clothing seems to have a lot of styles that aren't common here in the US, and as a smaller than average guy, I have trouble even fitting properly into American clothes, as even the smallest men's garments are usually oversized for me, fit loosely and just make me look even smaller because of that.

I'll cut to my review of this jacket. The material is slightly stretchy and quite heavy, yet not too heavy to be uncomfortable indoors, though I'd say this is more of a cool-to-cold weather jacket. It may be a little warm on milder days. It is very comfortable. I ordered the 10Charcoal design in Asian Medium (American Small) and it fits me like a glove! It is just the perfect fit for me. I'm a small and slender guy at 5'6" and 120 pounds, so the slim fit works well. I could see this being tight in the shoulders for bigger or taller guys. I don't think I could recommend this jacket to anyone muscular or husky because it just is not tailored for that kind of frame. You will probably feel strangled and disappointed by it, but be sure to check other reviews before making that decision. If you have broad shoulders or long arms you may want to go a size up. This would be a little too tight in the shoulders for me if the material didn't stretch a bit, and the sleeve length sits just at my wrists, whereas most American sleeve cuffs sit well below the wrist on the upper part of the hand allowing some looseness in the sleeve.

The colors of this jacket are light gray and dark gray. The picture makes it look closer to black on the darker parts. It is a little lighter in person. The shipping was lightning fast! Took about 2 days from Korea!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the style, Great Fit, Good Quality, Fast Shipping, December 27, 2013
I'm 5'7, 145-147lbs.
My measurements are Chest 37', Shoulders 18', Unflexed Biceps 13', Arm length 23-24', Waist is 32'. I exercise 3 - 4 times a week, I am a little muscular but not bulky.

I normally wear a US medium but I ordered the 17black in XX-Large (US-XLarge) and the 4khaki in X-large (US-Large).

I knew right away the X-Large (US-Large) would fit very nicely. Its not too tight and not too lose. The arms are not tight either. The shoulder length and chest is perfect and the sleeve length is perfect. Main reason why I knew this was going to fit? TheLees has an official webpage with a sizing chart that has the jacket chest, shoulder, sleeve, and total length measurements. So take out that measuring tape, measure yourself, hit up their website and take a gander at their measuring chart. Better to look at objective data with these things.

The XX-Large (US-Xlarge) still fits me. I ordered this size because I plan on layering with it. The shoulders length still fits. Didn't think I could pull off a 19.3 inch shoulder length without layers but it works. The sleeves/arms are wider and longer, and the waist is not as snug but overall the jacket still fits good not perfect. Just LOOSE, but not BAGGY. After layering a long sleeve shirt and t-shirt under it fits great. Again, look at their official website with measurements. And for you taller guys out there, I will have my 6'1 185lb brother in law try on the US-XLarge and update.

Costumer service was great. I gave them my measurements and they recommended a size Large (US-Medium) but I went with the reviews and ordered 1-2 sizes up and I'm very happy that I did. They responded to my questions fast.

I love the quality. Thought it would be thinner but it its actually thicker than what I had expected. AND I LOVE IT! The hoodie is big, but not gigantic as people claim it to be. Not sure how to measure hoodies, but the opening circumference of the hoodie, starting from the zipper when the jacket is all zipped up is 31inches and the height starting from the pointy tip of the hoodie to where it is attached to the back of the neck is 12 inches.

Shipping was very fast especially coming from South Korea. Ordered on a Thursday, items were shipped on Friday and got it on Monday. This was all during the holidays!

Great product and I will order more.

5.0 out of 5 stars First of all the material is surprisingly great on this jacket, December 5, 2014
I purchased the 10Gray in Medium (US Small).

First of all the material is surprisingly great on this jacket. Has a very high quality feel to it and does have a bit of weight to it. Doesn't feel cheap at all. Really do enjoy the second layer under it to get it more of a unique look. Although that second layer is only a small flap and doesn't actually have a full sweater under it. Which is fine with me cause it's pretty warm (for temperatures like 60-50 Degrees or 16-10 Celsius) and having 2 full layers would be a bit too much. Just be aware that the zippers on the chest area are only cosmetic. They can zip open and close but it doesn't have actual pockets in it. Doesn't really bother me since I didn't plan on using them to store anything. The bottom two near our waist are actual pockets for your hands so no worries there. You don't actually have to open them to access the pocket. The button there

I've read many reviews on here about how this jacket does fit a bit tight for a slim look. Many people recommended to buy a few sizes up to be on the safe side since the sizes for these jackets are more for Korean standards. I normally wear a small so I decided to buy a medium. Surprisingly it fit me very well. I'm 5'4 at 145 pounds and it was a perfect fit. The sleeves were a perfect fit and zipping the jacket up was a snug fit.

Overall the jacket is stylish. Would highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought two sizes up, fits perfect!, November 26, 2013
This review is from: TheLees Men's Slim Fit Hood Cotton Jacket (Apparel)
I love this jacket (8Charcoal). It shipped fast, looks great, and fits perfectly.

Buy at least ONE if not TWO sizes larger than you'd usually wear. I'm 6'2" and 170 lbs, wide shoulders but slim. I normally wear M, but ordered this in XL (US size L) and it fits perfectly.

Really, I couldn't be any happier with it. Leaving my first Amazon review here just to help guys with my build find the right fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars A little sizing help, November 6, 2013
This review is from: TheLees Men's Slim Fit Hood Cotton Jacket (Apparel)
Love the jacket. It's simple and clean. It is not the warmest jacket but I live in LA so it never gets that cold. I am 6'1" 180lbs. Typical gym figure (not too buff and not too skinny) I usually wear large in US size and sometimes even wear medium for some brands, but usually never x-large. I had to buy this jacket in XL and it fits almost too perfect. Just throwing this info out there for those want a better idea

5.0 out of 5 stars Mostly comfortable. Tight on arms,, January 29, 2013
This review is from: TheLees Men's Slim Fit Hood Cotton Jacket (Apparel)
I am 6' 1" and weigh 200 lbs. I ordered a Large (US Medium) and it fits very well except the sleeves are kind of tight but that is easily fixable.

I was surprised that the sleeves are actually long enough though considering I have very long arms. I guess they were designed for long thin arms.

It was delivered on the estimated date. Shipping price is really high but hey it comes from overseas so not much that can be done about that.

TheLees Men's Slim Fit Hood Cotton Jacket