5.0 out of 5 stars More than you think.
Always order a bigger size than you think you need. The sizes run very small.

... that being said, I love these pants. Not only are they stylish but they are comfortable. I'm an athletic build (not model skinny) and they cling to my buttocks like a fine silk stretched across two taut biscuits. 5 stars.

(5 stars for both my bum, and these pants)
Published 9 months ago by David Escobedo

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripped in 3 hours!
The sad thing is, the pants had a great fit for the most part. But in less than 3 hours they ripped at calf and not even in a seam! Very disappointing.
Published 5 months ago by Matthew J Blinn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars More than you think., November 27, 2013
Always order a bigger size than you think you need. The sizes run very small.

(5 stars for both my bum, and these pants)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pants of Awesomeness, March 7, 2014
This review is from: TheLees Men's Slim Straight Pocket Point Stretchy Cargo Pants (Apparel)
I ordered a size US 30. I do believe the US 30 is spot on in measurement; I normally wear a size 30/30 and my jeans tend to be a tad loose and baggy. A size smaller would have been just perfect for myself for a slim fit, but it fits nice and looks great regardless. The size was quite accurate.

These cargo pants are awesome. The material is super comfortable and I love the subtle stretchyness. The pockets and zippers everywhere add a nice flair to the overall look. The zippers, specifically, are a fashion design and do not open up into extra compartments. No complaints thus far.

I've never really worn skinny jeans or slim fit pants in the past, but I have a feeling I'm going to be seeing more in my closet from here on out. I wholeheartedly recommend these pants.

**UPDATE** 4/30/2014

There is one thing I would like to mention about these pants. I don't consider it to be an issue; however, I believe it to be note-worthy. For the first few weeks of wearing these pants, I noticed an unmistakable black substance (Possibly some sort of film covering the pants. I'm not entirely sure.) that would rub off on the tips of my toes and appear under my fingernails after having slipped these on and, might I add, after having taken a shower. It's just as easily cleaned and I didn't see it rub off onto anything else. I don't consider it an issue for that very reason. It doesn't stain and it doesn't seem to rub from the pants onto other material. It's merely an oddity. Almost two months have passed now and it no longer appears under my fingernails, but I still notice it ever-so-slightly on the tips of my toes. The film (or whatever it is) eventually dissipates from the pants after so many wears and washes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripped in 3 hours!, April 7, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a nice pair, April 25, 2014
Not a bad pair of pants, just a little too tight. Not that they're uncomfortable to wear, they feel great due to the elastic fabric, appearance on the other hand...if you're fine looking like a glam rocker of the 80s wore pants.

3.0 out of 5 stars 50/50, June 28, 2014
when i first got these i loved them ad so did everyone else.....however: it only took a bit over a month worth of use and washing(and i do not live an active life style) for these to fade from dark black to light grey and for holes to open up at various seams. ...Even the button popped off!
im not the thinnest person on earth......but these things shouldn't happen with a pair of jeans that fit as expected......what a great style.....all to be wasted on cheap construction.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sexy cool, May 29, 2014
It is soo hard to find a pair of pants that fit and are edgy that would fit for work. This hits all the marks in my field as a mua. The fabric is soft and fitting but still allows you to breathe, very important!!! Love love love these pants!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy., May 20, 2014
These pants fit quite well they were everything I had hoped for. The only thing I found as a set back was that the zippered pocket was just a zipper without a pocket. Still well worth purchasing. Great item, was able to track my item every step of the way. Look forward to future transactions with this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Pants, April 19, 2014
On my review I chose somewhat small,
but it actually is just a bit tight on my butt.
The pants did fit me exactly though so
not bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pants, April 13, 2014
I think i needed size 36 but 34 still fits fine just aliitle tight on my legs. Great design and great material

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST HAVE, March 21, 2014
Just perfect.
Many compliments.
These will make you cool.
These will make you feel sexy and confident.
Buy it now, you won't regret it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›