5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, fast shipping
I never leave reviews but since there was a lot of confusion about product sizes and because I ordered several things from TheLees, here we are.

First off, I will say that I plan to order again from this company. The shipping was fast (for an international order) - 3 business days, and I was generally happy with the products.

As for the size - I...
Published 23 months ago by SnowmanOnFire

3.0 out of 5 stars shirt is ok
Published 21 months ago by B. Rojas

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, fast shipping, January 11, 2013
This review is from: TheLees Men's long double collar cuff slim dress Shirt (Apparel)

As for the size - I ordered the L (US Medium). I'm 5'9 and 155 pounds, on the skinnier side (wear a 38), and these shirts fit very well. There's not a lot of margin for error though.

The quality of the shirt is just fine, did not find any problems as others may have mentioned. Buttons sewn on well, material seems sturdy. I will mention, and I saw this in other posts, that the shirts come with a strange factory-like smell, and you will probably need to wash them once before wearing. I did this (and tried them on beforehand so I'd know if there was any shrinking, which there was not) and the smell was gone.

The style is fine too, just as you see in the picture. The ends of the sleeves may seem a little strange at first but you can fold them over (like the image) and have it look quite nice.

3.0 out of 5 stars shirt is ok, March 26, 2013
The quality of the shirt isn't that great but not the worst. I don't like how the collar sticks out but I can pin it down. I'm 5"8 and about 160 lbs and the large US medium fits OK but not slim fit so if you want that look of the picture you must have the body type, also the shirt is pinned back in the pic so its deceiving a bit. Its a good price for a shirt but don't expect any miracles.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sleeves and body too short., February 5, 2014
Richard Jones (Beckley, WV, US) - See all my reviews
I'm 6'5" 185 lbs. Trim body. I got the XXL but the length of the body is just about 1"- 2" short for comfort in tucking or for a proportional look when left untucked. Same with the sleeves though I can wear it with the cuffs folded back because of the style. Even though the sizing charts show tall sizes, none of these are available. Anyone 6' on up needs to have a longer sleeve and tail even if they are slim.The shirt looks great and quality is about average for the price (if you don't include the shipping). They should have a shipping option that is not as expensive. Not everyone needs their clothes that fast.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizes, April 19, 2014
Material very thin like style but tells you to order 1 size larger wrong needs to order 2 sizes larger. Company will not help with shipping back cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the shirt a lot., April 15, 2014
Its relly good a lil to small but I like the style and the color but a lil to small..

2.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt but....., March 31, 2014
I did order the next size up but it was still a bit to snug. I contacted Lees, I was told I needed to send it back myself .
If they used UPS they offer a return service, I probably would have my new shirts, as it is, the Post Office are closed on Saturday in my area so I still have shirts that don't fit. I will think twice before I order from this company again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Shirt Size, December 26, 2013
Make sure you realize these shirts are made in China…even an extra large does not fit me, I am usually a 16.5 inch collar and 34" arm…….too bad!

3.0 out of 5 stars Usually standard fitting of small size is perfect for me but in this case even medium was ..., November 19, 2014
The size was somewhat small considering I ordered medium. Usually standard fitting of small size is perfect for me but in this case even medium was slightly tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfect as expected!!!, December 17, 2014
I must admit I spend like 1 week reading reviews and taking measures and everything but as long you pay atenttion to the sellers measures and sizes everything will be fine, they are very small sizes I'm S american and i have to order L (I'm 177 cm and 72Kg atlhetic build), but careful not all models have the same pattern of size so you must read and ask your questions for each one if you are purchasing more than one model. sorry about my english im not american ...

2.0 out of 5 stars I would like to return the item however no instructions for this ..., November 26, 2014
I would like to return the item however no instructions for this process was included in the package. I am a relatively small person and the large in this shirt is too small. I actually need a XL instead. Please advise how can I return this item. Actual sizing should be included when making the purchase like 16-32/33, that way it will be easy to get the right size.