5.0 out of 5 stars Effing Awesome Waistcoat!
Let me start by stating that many reviewers don't implement their stature when commenting about this seller's sizing; thus leaving potential buyers fluster. They say "too small", yet many don't mention their stature. They could be big men buying asian apparel. TheLees is designed for slim men, regardless of height. Keyword, SLIM. I'm 6'0" 155lbs. Before buying this...
Published on May 10, 2012 by Ron

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and additional shipping fees!
This item was delayed being delivered because there was an additional £11 import fee to be paid directly to the delivery agents. The the item itself arrived with lots of fabric pulls, bits of thread hanging from it, and a very bad example of what you see in the picture. Steer clear!!
Published 15 months ago by cheryl lorne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 527 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars A little snug, September 17, 2014
I'm of average build (5'11"/180#), and admittedly, I don't go to the gym as often as I should. I wear US Large T-shirts, jackets, hoodies, coats, etc. and never have an issue. I've purchased a shirt from the Lees before, and while the X-Large fit, it's really snug. Initially, I was going to go up to an XXL, but after reading the reviews, I decided I'd stick with an XL (US Large). I wished I'd gone with my initial choice of XXL, as I feel very much like a sausage wearing the XL.

I recommend going up 2 sizes for the most comfortable, relaxed fit for all the Lees clothing.

3.0 out of 5 stars US Buyers beware-the size chart in wrong by 2-3 sizes, October 15, 2014
really classy vest I love the looks of it but based on the companies size chart it 2-3 sizes to small. My boyfriend is an XL in shirts and vests so I ordered size XXL from this company to make sure it would fit or be a little big. (according to Lees size chart)

Even this vest is 2-3 sizes to small so even if you are shopping for a small to medium man you need to go XL and pray it fits because to return something to this company is at your own expense UNLIKE most returns through amazon when its normally easy to do and no cost to you. just saying....

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't pay attention to the letter sizes at all, measure your chest!, December 11, 2014
OK I lost a lot of weight so figured I would try. I mean that I can wear a US XL, so I ordered the XXL and it was smaller than I will ever wear. They say that if you wear an XL to order XXL, but no REALLY pay attention to the chest size. It says that the XXL is a 42 chest and I have a 48 chest. Measure your chest and if you are below a 42 or maybe a 40 and you probably will be OK. The letter size designation here is completely worthless. It's nice looking though so I will gift it. 4 stars on style, 1 on sizing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for skinny guys, November 9, 2014
I bought this for my husband for our upcoming wedding. It is very unique looking, I have never seen another like it. My husband has a barrel chest, he's very muscular throughout the shoulder and chest area. I purchased the largest size and it was way too small. It fit our skinny 87 pound 12 year old. If you're a skinny/slim guy or you're buying this for a young tween/teen, this would be a great looking vest. But for all of you guys who are built like rugged men, look elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sharp looking vest!, October 22, 2014
My son wanted this for his Homecoming dance. It fit as expected, but he wanted it slimmer, so I did take it in a bit on the sides. The quality is nice, the faux double layer with the chain linked buttons (sort of cheap, but not noticeably unless you get really close to it) looks very trendy. Great with black skinny jeans or slim fit dress pants. Looked awesome with a black dress shirt and silver/black striped tie. Will shop The Lees brand again!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice vest, December 25, 2012
This review is from: VE34 TheLees Mens premium layered style slim vest waist coat (Apparel)
very unusual but cool looking vest fit looks tailer made i ordered the xl fits like a medium which is my normal sz. the chain adds old school class some of the buttons may have to be secured a little better vest looks like it should cost much more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, August 26, 2014
I am 6ft tall, 180 pounds, built body. I wanted to get this vest because I work at retail and i got a promotion as a manager. I underestimated how fancy this looks!! haha This is for a super fancy event. If the president of England came over and he brought all his friends with monocles and british accents, this would be perfect! It was overall a good fit. Could be better. Little chain thing feels cheap but does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit if you remember to order up a few sizes., October 8, 2014
I wear a US Medium, and to be safe, I ordered a US Large (Korean X-Large). It fits just right- not too tight, a little bit of breathing room. I can wear a medium shirt underneath, and the large vest layers nicely on top.

Definitely requires some ironing before use, it arrives very creased, so order before your important event to make sure you have time to iron it. The fabric is pretty decent quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cool vest but extremely small, January 31, 2015
Susan (YPSILANTI, MI, US) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my Husband for Christmas. Unfortunately it was WAY TO SMALL. My Husband usually wears a Large in vests and this vest stated it was an XL in US measurements. When I went to return it I found out it would be $30 if using USPS or $60 if I used UPS. Basically I would pay the same amount to ship it back as I would get returned. Not worth it. I will try to sell it on Ebay. So disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic style, July 28, 2014
I'd recommend this to anyone who's interested in different and unusual waistcoat styles. I had to pick one size up than I'd normally get (for reference, I have a 32" waist and 38" chest, and the Large is great on me), but there's an adjustable band at the back to take things in at the waist.

Really pleased. The colour's exactly like it is in the image, too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 527 | Next ›