Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on May 10, 2012
Let me start by stating that many reviewers don't implement their stature when commenting about this seller's sizing; thus leaving potential buyers fluster. They say "too small", yet many don't mention their stature. They could be big men buying asian apparel. TheLees is designed for slim men, regardless of height. Keyword, SLIM. I'm 6'0" 155lbs. Before buying this waistcoat, I was adviced by the seller himself to go with Korean Sz XL (US L), AFTER I gave him MY measurements (Neck: 15, Chest: 39, Waist: 32, Arm: 34 which is US Medium) & told him I was looking for a "fitted" look NOT tight, NOT baggy. I took his advice on the aforementioned size & sure enough it was baggy. I returned it for an exchange Korean Sz L (US M); it was still loose. I shipped it back for their smallest size, Korean M (US S); & lo' & behold... LIKE-A-GLOVE (Ace Ventura)! Finally after two returns, I got my "fitted" look; & no, is not tight. Did I overpay for ALL the transactions on this item? YUP! Was it worth it? YUP! I like standing out for all the right reasons, & when I wear this vest next month @ my stepdaughter's H.S. graduation, I sure will! I dunno how other items from TheLees collection fit since this is my first purchase, but this vest sure fits perfect. Hope my 2 cents helped curious buyers.

P.S. My US size is Medium. Shipment is turbo fast, 2-3 days! Plus, the waiscoat fabric quality looks & feels nice.
1616 comments|150 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2012
This vest looks great. looks just like it does in the picture.

I got the USA Large. My height is 5'9, i weigh 180 ib's. Fits perfect. I have a little bit of an athletic build.

Its worth the money.

Important Note- It will just be the vest delivered to you as indicated in the products name. The tie and shirt are not included.
55 comments|71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2013
I would like to start off with this.
I've had this vest for about eight months now. The vest is still in near mint condition after being worn countless times to conventions and hanging out with friends/parties.
A lot of people who give this vest below 4-Stars complain about the size.
A couple of things to note for this;
- "style slim vest"
> Slim
Which means, knowing it's already from Korea, it's also considered slim. You were also warned with the description of the item.
"This brand, TheLees, is almost slim fit style." directly from the page of this vest.

Now, I don't tend to write reviews because of personal preference, but I felt the need to for this one. Just because skimming over some comments, my friend who was interested continued to ask me "But these people say...". (Even after he saw mine and even tried it on...)
Sorry, not everyone is right. Everyone has a different body type as well.

I weight roughly 138(ish) pounds. I'm around 5'10.
I got this in US-Small(Korean-M).
However, when I purchased this months ago, I was around 148 pounds and 5'9. And it still fits me fine. Except now, I'm able to tighten the belt in the back all the way. (So I would probably need an Extra-Small!)

People don't understand that slim, is more or less designer brand formed. If you go to Wal-Mart or Kohl's for example, they have standard clothing. That is NOT designer clothing.
Best way to explain;
- Designer ) ( shaped.
- Standard | | shaped.

I would, even after all these months recommend this vest. If you do not know what size you are, simply go to a tailor and ask to get your base measurements.

Oh, one more thing.
The material is fine. If you're concerned with the buttons (Which I've had NO issues with) just simply stitch over them to re-insure it being stable.
on May 25, 2012
Love the look of this vest and the premium quality of fabrics used to make it. its at a very affordable price. I love many of thelees products, there very elegant yet stylish. couldnt ask for more
on November 17, 2012
For the price, this can't be beat. Looks sharp. Tried it on, and immediately got laid. That's pretty neat, right?

Regarding the sizing...
I'm 6'1", 195 lbs, 34x34 pants, 44R jacket.
Average build.
I ordered the size XXL (US-size XL), and it's a perfect fit for me.

Someone said earlier that their order did not come with the chain, but mine did.
on April 21, 2015
This was exactly how I expected it! My son is 16 he is 5'8" and wears a medium t shirt. He wore this to prom and he looked fabulous! It fit in perfectly and was nice quality. I would definitely order again.
on December 7, 2015
I read that it fit kind of small so i bought one size bigger and it came out great! I am 6 ft at 180 lbs with broad shoulders jfyi.
Just on time for the Christmas Party too (thank you Prime!)
Throughout the night i had many compliments and was even called out for best dressed!
The vest did come a little wrinkled but on a REALLY LOW heated iron that can steam, you can get them out like i did. Just be cautious.
on March 25, 2014
Note: I am only speaking for the brown colored vest here

On a 5 star scale here are my observations:

Style - 4 Stars, this is definitely stylish with the built in layering and the button front chain. But the low quality of materials takes away a star. Better under a jacket than alone.

Fit - 5 Stars - When it comes to Asian sizes in general I select the Asian Large. When it comes to shirts form The Lees the Asian Large always fits me just right.

Material - 3 Stars, The main vest material, brown, looks a bit cheep to me. It is not horrible, but it is very smooth and makes me feel like I am wearing a costume piece more than a fashion vest. The inner gray detail fabric is nice, good texture and looks quality. The button and chain detail is definitely cheep to the touch, but looks good otherwise.

Construction - 5 Stars, The vest is well put together. Good stitching and tight buttons.

Over all value - 4 Stars, if this is being worn under a coat then it adds some great layering and style, but on its own it is just ok. I can only speak for the brown color. I had pretty high hopes for this, and I do wear it to work occasionally, but it is just ok in my opinion.

Hi, my name is Skinny Jay. My goal is to make sure that men feel good about their online purchases when it comes to Clothes, Shoes, and Accessories.

I am 6' tall 170 lbs. 31" waist, 35" chest, 45" shoulders, 15" neck, and 35" inseam. The following are my ideal USA clothes sizes unless (otherwise stated) to help understand my reviews.

Casual pant size is 32x32
Dress pant size is 31x34
Casual shirt size Medium
Fitted or more fashionable cut shirts size Small
Shoe size 11 USA or 45 Euro
on May 14, 2013
First off props must go to TheLees and their incredibly fast shipping. My vest arrived to my job in two days. I was expecting a week and to get a call from my receptionist that my package had arrived was a shock.

I want to say the same thing others are saying. This vest was not designed for the chubby/thick/overweight person in mind. It is called a SLIM FIT jacket for crying out loud.

The vest runs a tad bit tight on me because I am a little out of shape. However once I shed these extra few pounds it will fit perfectly.

Mind you I am 6'5", 230, (I'm normally 216) athetically built so I say that to those who are tall like myself. In case you are wondeing if it will fit. Yes it will!

I get compliments on this vest where ever I go and from what I can tell it is very good quality.

The button chain that came with the vest came damaged from shipping. However it is still a fly vest without it. I recommend this vest to anyone looking to step their dress game up.
on March 21, 2016
Looks alittle long on me but I am sort of between sizes. Aside from that it fits well everywhere else. I dig the little chain but It would be better I think if there was a more secure way to sit the buttons as they work themselves out and hang which looks sloppy. Aside from that this vest looks slick.