5.0 out of 5 stars Pull the trigger
Published 19 months ago by joe w

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous absolutely unpractical
Published 4 months ago by Tkel Etpison

5.0 out of 5 stars Pull the trigger, November 25, 2012
This review is from: TheLees Mens unbalance 2 button china collar jacket (Apparel)
I ordered the XL in Dark Gray. First, let me warn you that dark gray is much closer to black than the picture makes it seem. I about 5'11 or maybe 6ft tall, and i weigh about 175. My body type is the definition of average. Not muscular, not chunky, averagely broad shoulders. The XL fits great. If you want a snug fit, MAYBE consider going with L but I can't really say whether I would be as happy with the the fit of one size smaller than what I picked. Maybe I am just lucky, but the shipping from Korea was super fast. I ordered it Sunday night and it arrived Thursday or Friday of the next week. I live in PA so that is about as far as you can get from Korea. On arrival the jacket was almost wearable but had a couple wrinkles from being packed up for shipping. It lays well on me. Not sure if I like it better buttoned or unbuttoned but I'll be wearing this to my sister's wedding next week and I'm sure I will stand out. One thing, I am no expert in clothing but I think I'm going to bring it to the cleaners to have it.. starched?... to make it a little stiffer. I hope that's a thing. Anyway, if you're hesitant about quality I can assure you this is awesome and I am tempted to order a couple other items from TheLees because I am completely satisfied with this jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing jacket!, April 10, 2013
I LOVE this jacket. I saw the unique design and bought it for my boyfriend as a gift. Overall, this jacket is very well worth the money, it can be worn open, closed, and buttoned up halfway and still look good all three ways. Plus, it is a nice departure from the many blazers I see that all look plain and the same. This jacket looks very expensive, but the price is great. The fit is very slim and flattering. If you have very broad shoulders, be wary that it might be a bit snug, and if that is a pet peeve, I would recommend a size higher. He is normally a Medium in U.S.Men's but I bought the X-Large and it fit well. He has a very muscular build though, so if your size is thinner, the Large might be better. Also, the service was great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase! Especially if you know what you're getting into!, October 17, 2013
Firstly, I really like this jacket.

It is stylish and adds a splash that you just don't find in American clothing stores. it's also unique enough that you probably won't run into anyone else wearing one no matter where you go!

Shipping
The jacket arrived SUPER FAST, I mean ridiculously fast. I have packages I ordered from California to Georgia that still haven't arrived and I got this guy days before. It does come wrapped up so you'll probably want to get it pressed when you receive it. I read that from other people too, but I'm always the skeptical person "Nah, I won't need to do that", but I will.

Fit
I got the US Medium. I am 5'10", 167 pounds and an average/athletic build. It fits me well, but of course the mannequin makes everything look perfect. That being said I have absolutely no regrets about the fit or size.

Quality
The jacket is MUCH thinner than I expected. i expected it to be the thickness of a blazer but it's much thinner. I like that because I can wear it indoors and keep it on without getting too hot. I mean this jacket is to flaunt, so you don't want to have to take it off as soon as you arrive at a function!

Overall that's all I have to say, once I wear it out for a day I'll update this!

5.0 out of 5 stars TheLees Rock, June 13, 2013
My Measurements: chest=32”, height=5’3”, Sleeve Length=21", slim-build
Shirt-Product Size: Medium(US Small)
Quality: excellent
Fit: perfect fit, sleeves a little long but i expected that
Style: i love buying cloths that are not in stores locally

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Jacket, worried about durability, July 21, 2012
Robert Evans (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This jacket is nice, and looks like the picture, but you have to definitely get it pressed for it to look like the picture on your body. I'm 6'2 and 200lbs and pretty fit and the XXL large fits my frame well. I think I will get this tailored so its fitted to my body a little better. The fabric doesn't look cheap, but the seams look like they might fail overtime. For the price, this is a steal! I have another jacked that is little thicker from All Saints (somewhat similar style) and that was almost $400.

5.0 out of 5 stars Make a stylish statement, June 17, 2013
What can I say? This jacket is just incredible. I am a 5'7" Asian male and about 150# and it fits me perfectly (got Medium/US small). It makes for a really striking and stylish statement. You will stand out in a crowd and will be a topic of conversation. It seems well made and of good material. Great item and great price. Comes folded in packaging and you may need to dry clean it first to get wrinkle out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous absolutely unpractical, March 9, 2014
Looks snazzy from a 100 feet away whilst staring at a person standing like a stature. if you ever feel the need to protect your face from a flying object hell bent on destroying your head, need to reach for something directly in front of you, or need to maneuver your arms anywhere above the elbow, you will risk tearing the jacket sleeves right off. This thing fits like a straight-jacket without sleeve locks and is made out of cheap plastic like material. Its nothing like a table cloth, its more like some weird cheap thick synthetic junk. Its not thick in the sense of fit or warmth, you will absolutely freeze in this jacket.

The size seems okaylength and measurement wise although incredibly fit. If I didn't know that the arms were messed up I'd have thought it fit perfectly (bought a 2XL, I'm 6 ft tall and 198 lbs.). Don't waste your money if you will don't order 2 sizes up, order 3 sizes and tailor the weird sleeves.

Buy it if you like walking down the street like a robot or need to dress up a mannequin.. otherwise its junk not worth buying.

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Quality, January 8, 2014
Thor (Milwaukee) - See all my reviews
I received this jacket and I finally got around to ironing it. It is a terribly sewn jacket. The seams do not match up and when you put the coat on the lining has to be tucked back into the arms. I realize that this is not Armani or anything, but the detail is atrocious. The jacket shoulders do not lay as a jacket should and the seams around the sleeves to the shoulders are crooked. I am not sure if all of their products are made this hastily or if mine was this simply a bad product. As far as sizing, I am 5'10 1/2" and 165lbs and the Large (US Medium) seems like it would fit like a suit coat should provided it was sewn correctly. It's too bad as the design of a lot of their stuff looks really good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits a tad smaller than advertised, and feels quite cheap, March 11, 2014
Really 2 and 1/2 stars. this makes me wish i would have just went to a suit place and got sized (good investment). I'm 6' and weight 173 lbs. pretty slim build, and i ordered the X-Large (US Large - which is what i always order from theLees and have never had a problem with until this one). My very first impression when putting it on was that i felt like i was putting on a costume (pretend - party) tux. The material feels very cheap and it's not entirely sewn well in some areas (like the innards of the sleeve at the wrist line, the inside flap that goes across (not aligned straight on the fold) and the side flap outside the tux. The buttons are also the cheapest buttons i've ever seen. IF you do decide to purchase this, you'll definitely want to replace the buttons.

Overall, i'd only recommend getting this if you're absolutely desperate for a different style. That's the only reason i did, but since it doesn't fit very well and my arm movement is restricted, i sort of regret buying this :(

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this product, March 8, 2014
Very bad quality and too small fit, it is not suitable for western standards for fitting and product quality and texture

Rate and Discover Movies