Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TheLees (NJK) Mens Unbalance 2 button china collar jacket
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$39.99 - $69.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 25, 2012
I ordered the XL in Dark Gray. First, let me warn you that dark gray is much closer to black than the picture makes it seem. I about 5'11 or maybe 6ft tall, and i weigh about 175. My body type is the definition of average. Not muscular, not chunky, averagely broad shoulders. The XL fits great. If you want a snug fit, MAYBE consider going with L but I can't really say whether I would be as happy with the the fit of one size smaller than what I picked. Maybe I am just lucky, but the shipping from Korea was super fast. I ordered it Sunday night and it arrived Thursday or Friday of the next week. I live in PA so that is about as far as you can get from Korea. On arrival the jacket was almost wearable but had a couple wrinkles from being packed up for shipping. It lays well on me. Not sure if I like it better buttoned or unbuttoned but I'll be wearing this to my sister's wedding next week and I'm sure I will stand out. One thing, I am no expert in clothing but I think I'm going to bring it to the cleaners to have it.. starched?... to make it a little stiffer. I hope that's a thing. Anyway, if you're hesitant about quality I can assure you this is awesome and I am tempted to order a couple other items from TheLees because I am completely satisfied with this jacket.
on April 10, 2013
I LOVE this jacket. I saw the unique design and bought it for my boyfriend as a gift. Overall, this jacket is very well worth the money, it can be worn open, closed, and buttoned up halfway and still look good all three ways. Plus, it is a nice departure from the many blazers I see that all look plain and the same. This jacket looks very expensive, but the price is great. The fit is very slim and flattering. If you have very broad shoulders, be wary that it might be a bit snug, and if that is a pet peeve, I would recommend a size higher. He is normally a Medium in U.S.Men's but I bought the X-Large and it fit well. He has a very muscular build though, so if your size is thinner, the Large might be better. Also, the service was great!
on October 17, 2013
Firstly, I really like this jacket.

It is stylish and adds a splash that you just don't find in American clothing stores. it's also unique enough that you probably won't run into anyone else wearing one no matter where you go!

Shipping
The jacket arrived SUPER FAST, I mean ridiculously fast. I have packages I ordered from California to Georgia that still haven't arrived and I got this guy days before. It does come wrapped up so you'll probably want to get it pressed when you receive it. I read that from other people too, but I'm always the skeptical person "Nah, I won't need to do that", but I will.

Fit
I got the US Medium. I am 5'10", 167 pounds and an average/athletic build. It fits me well, but of course the mannequin makes everything look perfect. That being said I have absolutely no regrets about the fit or size.

Quality
The jacket is MUCH thinner than I expected. i expected it to be the thickness of a blazer but it's much thinner. I like that because I can wear it indoors and keep it on without getting too hot. I mean this jacket is to flaunt, so you don't want to have to take it off as soon as you arrive at a function!

Overall that's all I have to say, once I wear it out for a day I'll update this!
on June 13, 2013
My Measurements: chest=32”, height=5’3”, Sleeve Length=21", slim-build
Shirt-Product Size: Medium(US Small)
Quality: excellent
Fit: perfect fit, sleeves a little long but i expected that
Style: i love buying cloths that are not in stores locally
on December 30, 2015
While the correct style was shipped the first time, it was much too small. After reviewing the item page & the shopping cart, we found the item page listed a medium as being a size 38 chest, but the item description changed when it dropped into the cart & medium was there listed as a 36 chest. Returned that one & reordered the large-same deal. Item page listed large as a 40 chest but dropped into the cart as a 38 (which is what we wanted).

A week after placing the original order, the second jacket came in, but it was the wrong one completely! Different designer, full cut, nothing like the item we ordered. Sending this one back now too, ordered yet ANOTHER large of this same item, will see what we get on Saturday when it arrives. If you don't have this size, then TELL me. DO NOT send an alternate that is obviously not what we ordered. I can get a black slim cut jacket anywhere for $30 on sale, I certainly don't want this piece of junk for $70.

If you're looking for a heavy coat with this strange, contemporary, somewhat sci-fi feel to it, this isn't the one to order. If your young person is looking for a jacket that is more like a suit coat with that sci-fi/futuristic vibe, this would be the thing to order, it is very light material. The hood is a strange feature, but something my son thought would be different. The high collar insert isn't really all that awesome like it appears in the photo, but maybe it would look better & stay up better after all of the wrinkles are steamed out of it.

Be careful when opening the BAG it ships in though, you can cut the jacket if you aren't careful. Yes, this suit jackets ships in a simple plastic BAG, all crumpled & rolled up in a ball, perfect for you to pull it out & run right to the dry cleaner for a professional steam before you wear it in public! That is, IF you get the item you actually ordered in the first place. Don't count on that though, leave a few weeks lead time for this item if you really wanted it for a specific event, & figure on returning it a couple of times before they get it right.

I would never pay $70 for a jacket like this if my son didn't want it so much for it's "unique" look. It is just not a great quality, & with all of the problems we have encountered with this purchase, the price feels more ridiculous with each return. If this company gets my order right this third time, I'll be surprised. They really should give me a discount for the aggravation I have gone through, & they should thank me for pointing out their sizing errors.

Look for my update this weekend, I'll let you know if they get it right this time or not!
on October 25, 2014
So I got this from that auction site everyone knows about, I received it in 2 days, super fast shipping. It was still sold through same vendor so they must have a U.S. warehouse here now.

Now to the nitty-gritty: I am 6' 1", weight about 175 lbs, very fit and trim but slender. I bought the XL and the fit is friggin' amazing. Like it was custom cut for my body. Only downside is it's fairly wrinkled from being shipping in a plastic bag so off to the dry-cleaners it goes. Some have complained that the material is thin and cheap but I will remind them this jacket is not $200-300, it's $55. Also, I am a rock guitarist and planning to wear this on stage so actually it's a PLUS that it's thin and light otherwise I will burn up on stage. So perfect for me. Still, I will have no problem wearing this to a more formal occasion as well. All in all great experience.
on June 17, 2013
What can I say? This jacket is just incredible. I am a 5'7" Asian male and about 150# and it fits me perfectly (got Medium/US small). It makes for a really striking and stylish statement. You will stand out in a crowd and will be a topic of conversation. It seems well made and of good material. Great item and great price. Comes folded in packaging and you may need to dry clean it first to get wrinkle out.
on December 14, 2015
Ordered one size larger than needed and sleeve length was still too small. Last time I ordered they has a receiving facility in Beverly Hills, Ca. Now if you return it, has to go to China and is very expensive/slow to return. Ended up donating it to Goodwill instead! Don't waste your $.
on December 31, 2014
This jacket was poorly designed. I did not expect it to be very high quality because of the great price but I did expect it to be wearable. The extra lapel shown does not sit properly when the jacket is buttoned and you cannot wear the jacket without buttoning it or it just flaps around. I was going to return it but the cheapest way to mail it back from the US to Germany costs $30 so be very sure you want to try this item before ordering. I donated the jacket to the salvation army in hopes that someone with a sewing machine and some talent can make it wearable and use it.
on March 11, 2014
Really 2 and 1/2 stars. this makes me wish i would have just went to a suit place and got sized (good investment). I'm 6' and weight 173 lbs. pretty slim build, and i ordered the X-Large (US Large - which is what i always order from theLees and have never had a problem with until this one). My very first impression when putting it on was that i felt like i was putting on a costume (pretend - party) tux. The material feels very cheap and it's not entirely sewn well in some areas (like the innards of the sleeve at the wrist line, the inside flap that goes across (not aligned straight on the fold) and the side flap outside the tux. The buttons are also the cheapest buttons i've ever seen. IF you do decide to purchase this, you'll definitely want to replace the buttons.

Overall, i'd only recommend getting this if you're absolutely desperate for a different style. That's the only reason i did, but since it doesn't fit very well and my arm movement is restricted, i sort of regret buying this :(