Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Outdoors Gift Guide on HTL

Price:$57.50 - $69.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 25, 2012
I ordered the XL in Dark Gray. First, let me warn you that dark gray is much closer to black than the picture makes it seem. I about 5'11 or maybe 6ft tall, and i weigh about 175. My body type is the definition of average. Not muscular, not chunky, averagely broad shoulders. The XL fits great. If you want a snug fit, MAYBE consider going with L but I can't really say whether I would be as happy with the the fit of one size smaller than what I picked. Maybe I am just lucky, but the shipping from Korea was super fast. I ordered it Sunday night and it arrived Thursday or Friday of the next week. I live in PA so that is about as far as you can get from Korea. On arrival the jacket was almost wearable but had a couple wrinkles from being packed up for shipping. It lays well on me. Not sure if I like it better buttoned or unbuttoned but I'll be wearing this to my sister's wedding next week and I'm sure I will stand out. One thing, I am no expert in clothing but I think I'm going to bring it to the cleaners to have it.. starched?... to make it a little stiffer. I hope that's a thing. Anyway, if you're hesitant about quality I can assure you this is awesome and I am tempted to order a couple other items from TheLees because I am completely satisfied with this jacket.
on April 10, 2013
I LOVE this jacket. I saw the unique design and bought it for my boyfriend as a gift. Overall, this jacket is very well worth the money, it can be worn open, closed, and buttoned up halfway and still look good all three ways. Plus, it is a nice departure from the many blazers I see that all look plain and the same. This jacket looks very expensive, but the price is great. The fit is very slim and flattering. If you have very broad shoulders, be wary that it might be a bit snug, and if that is a pet peeve, I would recommend a size higher. He is normally a Medium in U.S.Men's but I bought the X-Large and it fit well. He has a very muscular build though, so if your size is thinner, the Large might be better. Also, the service was great!
on June 13, 2013
My Measurements: chest=32”, height=5’3”, Sleeve Length=21", slim-build
Shirt-Product Size: Medium(US Small)
Quality: excellent
Fit: perfect fit, sleeves a little long but i expected that
Style: i love buying cloths that are not in stores locally
on October 17, 2013
Firstly, I really like this jacket.

It is stylish and adds a splash that you just don't find in American clothing stores. it's also unique enough that you probably won't run into anyone else wearing one no matter where you go!

The jacket arrived SUPER FAST, I mean ridiculously fast. I have packages I ordered from California to Georgia that still haven't arrived and I got this guy days before. It does come wrapped up so you'll probably want to get it pressed when you receive it. I read that from other people too, but I'm always the skeptical person "Nah, I won't need to do that", but I will.

I got the US Medium. I am 5'10", 167 pounds and an average/athletic build. It fits me well, but of course the mannequin makes everything look perfect. That being said I have absolutely no regrets about the fit or size.

The jacket is MUCH thinner than I expected. i expected it to be the thickness of a blazer but it's much thinner. I like that because I can wear it indoors and keep it on without getting too hot. I mean this jacket is to flaunt, so you don't want to have to take it off as soon as you arrive at a function!

Overall that's all I have to say, once I wear it out for a day I'll update this!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 17, 2013
What can I say? This jacket is just incredible. I am a 5'7" Asian male and about 150# and it fits me perfectly (got Medium/US small). It makes for a really striking and stylish statement. You will stand out in a crowd and will be a topic of conversation. It seems well made and of good material. Great item and great price. Comes folded in packaging and you may need to dry clean it first to get wrinkle out.
on July 21, 2012
This jacket is nice, and looks like the picture, but you have to definitely get it pressed for it to look like the picture on your body. I'm 6'2 and 200lbs and pretty fit and the XXL large fits my frame well. I think I will get this tailored so its fitted to my body a little better. The fabric doesn't look cheap, but the seams look like they might fail overtime. For the price, this is a steal! I have another jacked that is little thicker from All Saints (somewhat similar style) and that was almost $400.
on October 25, 2014
So I got this from that auction site everyone knows about, I received it in 2 days, super fast shipping. It was still sold through same vendor so they must have a U.S. warehouse here now.

Now to the nitty-gritty: I am 6' 1", weight about 175 lbs, very fit and trim but slender. I bought the XL and the fit is friggin' amazing. Like it was custom cut for my body. Only downside is it's fairly wrinkled from being shipping in a plastic bag so off to the dry-cleaners it goes. Some have complained that the material is thin and cheap but I will remind them this jacket is not $200-300, it's $55. Also, I am a rock guitarist and planning to wear this on stage so actually it's a PLUS that it's thin and light otherwise I will burn up on stage. So perfect for me. Still, I will have no problem wearing this to a more formal occasion as well. All in all great experience.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2014
Overall, a pretty neat jacket! I didn't really care much for the price of this thing, but I'm not upset that I purchased it. I've only had this for about two or three months, and I've worn it a handful or so times. It really is a unique jacket, and I appreciate the fact that you're most likely not going to ever see someone wearing the same thing out in public.

The color of the jacket is a flat black. I'm not sure how to describe the color all the best, but I wanted to include that in here just so no one thinks it's going to gleam in the light or anything spectacular. I don't think it would be too difficult to find matching dress pants with this color.

In regards to the size, I'm not sure if increasing it to a US Large would have been smarter for me or not. It fits, and it fits great with the length of it all, but my broad shoulders make me feel like I might tear through it. I'm a pretty thin male, and have a slightly awkward shape, but it does a pretty good job with fitting my body.

My one serious complaint about this would be the two buttons. They just look about as poor as buttons come. For the price of the jacket, I would have expected them to look like it was a pricey purchase all the way around. Maybe I'll end up going out and buying some new ones to place on there.

Other than the really poor buttons, and slightly steep price, I would buy it again. It seems like it's a fairly durable jacket, and will last me just about as long as I'm the same size. (Aside from the buttons, they could potentially snap in half in my sleep while the jacket is hanging up in my closet.) (If it's not apparent, I'm highly disappointed with the buttons.)
I feel like I should be a movie or food critic after such a detailed review, but hopefully my time spent typing this up will help someone else decide if it's worth their hard earned money, or not.
on March 11, 2014
Really 2 and 1/2 stars. this makes me wish i would have just went to a suit place and got sized (good investment). I'm 6' and weight 173 lbs. pretty slim build, and i ordered the X-Large (US Large - which is what i always order from theLees and have never had a problem with until this one). My very first impression when putting it on was that i felt like i was putting on a costume (pretend - party) tux. The material feels very cheap and it's not entirely sewn well in some areas (like the innards of the sleeve at the wrist line, the inside flap that goes across (not aligned straight on the fold) and the side flap outside the tux. The buttons are also the cheapest buttons i've ever seen. IF you do decide to purchase this, you'll definitely want to replace the buttons.

Overall, i'd only recommend getting this if you're absolutely desperate for a different style. That's the only reason i did, but since it doesn't fit very well and my arm movement is restricted, i sort of regret buying this :(
on October 28, 2013
First suit I have ever purchased. I got the large(US medium) and it was probably the best fit. I'm 5'8" and a kind of fit 170lbs. Tried it on right out of the package and it felt great. The flaps on the front really have no way of staying open or closed but that seems to enhance its appeal to me. Maybe after dry clean it will act different.

See 1 answered question