5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit
The size small fit my 12 year old daughter perfectly. She usually wears a girls size 12 or 14 pants.
Published 10 months ago by sandym

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price, fit alright
Published 8 months ago by Rachael

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, September 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Tights, August 13, 2013
CaterpillarGirl (Gainesville, Florida) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
"dyed gusset to match" thats my favorite part to these tights, because you need your gusset to match when youre kicking up your legs, no one wants to see some white patch there.

Okay thats not the only thing I love about these. They fit me perfectly, are very comfortable as well. I love the convertible tights because some days I want to have them mid calf, and some days I want them full tights.

I usually wear a medium in tights, but in these I went a size up per other reviewers suggestions and that was the right thing to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, December 15, 2012
Love these tights! They fit perfectly and I've had them for a couple of months now and theres no tears or runs!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price, fit alright, October 25, 2013
The price were pretty good for these and I love convertible tights and I needed a pair for dance. I ordered them in the pink but they were a little on the nude side. Also the hole on the sole is pretty small but once you pull it over your foot to roll up, the hole becomes really large and stretched out. Sometimes while I dance it rolls over my heel. When I first tried these on, they were a little tight but as I wore them more they felt better. These were good because I needed them soon and they came in 2 days. I will probably order them again just because of the price but I wasn't too impressed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price...but..., December 11, 2013
This review is from: Adult Convertible Tights,T5500 (Apparel)
I bought these tights to wear under pants for warmth in the winter. Winters dont get too cold in TX and I tend to get hot easily so these tights were perfect for the right amount of warmth. They fit great and the price was nice too, but they aren't so convertible. The hole at the bottom for the conversion is pretty tight. It took me a while to roll them over my foot, getting runs in the process. Only wore these twice before they got runs. Luckily they are small and havent traveld passed the heel. Next time I might spend the extra money for a better convertible tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tights, Great price!, April 8, 2013
We first purchased the Theatricals T5400 tights for our daughter's Ballet class, we liked them so much we decided to give the T5500 tights a try as well. These are awesome, especially at half the price of the Capezio 1816 tights!

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I sized up!, February 3, 2014
Good product, as expected. A little tight at the ankle even though I did size up one size. I'm 5'3", size 0 (but athletic so muscular legs) and I got a medium.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, January 28, 2014
I was a little skeptical about these due to the price, but after trying them on, I fell in love. They are super soft and fit great. I'm about 5'1, 130 lbs and the medium fits perfectly. The foot hole is a bit weird and tends to move around on the bottom of my foot when I'm wearing them with a full foot, but I typically wear them footless so it's not a big deal for me. I'll definitely be buying more of these!

2.0 out of 5 stars VERY sheer, not durable, October 10, 2013
This review is from: Adult Convertible Tights,T5500 (Apparel)
These are true to color (ordered ballet pink), they're very soft, but they're cheap cheap cheap. To be expected for the price, but still. Bought them for a halloween costume, and I'm scared I will rip them before I even put them on. I ordered an XL and they fit, but they're quite short (I'm 5'7, size 10). Additionally, they're super sheer. My skin is olive/tanned and these practically wear like nylons.

3.0 out of 5 stars These aren't as convertible as the picture makes it seem, May 8, 2013
Kate Myers (Ann Arbor, MI United States) - See all my reviews
I am not actually a dancer, I just wanted these for a rec class, so this is a completely uninformed opinion. These fit a little tighter/sheerer than I was looking for, I would order a large if I were to order again. Also the convertible-ness of the tights is really tight and kind of uncomfortable on my calf. The waistband is very comfortable, though, people were right about that.

Adult Convertible Tights,T5500