Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon August 13, 2013
"dyed gusset to match" thats my favorite part to these tights, because you need your gusset to match when youre kicking up your legs, no one wants to see some white patch there.

Okay thats not the only thing I love about these. They fit me perfectly, are very comfortable as well. I love the convertible tights because some days I want to have them mid calf, and some days I want them full tights.

I usually wear a medium in tights, but in these I went a size up per other reviewers suggestions and that was the right thing to do.
on September 10, 2013
The size small fit my 12 year old daughter perfectly. She usually wears a girls size 12 or 14 pants.
on October 25, 2013
The price were pretty good for these and I love convertible tights and I needed a pair for dance. I ordered them in the pink but they were a little on the nude side. Also the hole on the sole is pretty small but once you pull it over your foot to roll up, the hole becomes really large and stretched out. Sometimes while I dance it rolls over my heel. When I first tried these on, they were a little tight but as I wore them more they felt better. These were good because I needed them soon and they came in 2 days. I will probably order them again just because of the price but I wasn't too impressed.
on January 28, 2014
I was a little skeptical about these due to the price, but after trying them on, I fell in love. They are super soft and fit great. I'm about 5'1, 130 lbs and the medium fits perfectly. The foot hole is a bit weird and tends to move around on the bottom of my foot when I'm wearing them with a full foot, but I typically wear them footless so it's not a big deal for me. I'll definitely be buying more of these!
on April 8, 2013
We first purchased the Theatricals T5400 tights for our daughter's Ballet class, we liked them so much we decided to give the T5500 tights a try as well. These are awesome, especially at half the price of the Capezio 1816 tights!
on December 11, 2013
I bought these tights to wear under pants for warmth in the winter. Winters dont get too cold in TX and I tend to get hot easily so these tights were perfect for the right amount of warmth. They fit great and the price was nice too, but they aren't so convertible. The hole at the bottom for the conversion is pretty tight. It took me a while to roll them over my foot, getting runs in the process. Only wore these twice before they got runs. Luckily they are small and havent traveld passed the heel. Next time I might spend the extra money for a better convertible tight.
on December 15, 2012
Love these tights! They fit perfectly and I've had them for a couple of months now and theres no tears or runs!
on December 28, 2013
My daughter studies various types of dance and needed tights that could be worn for all of her classes including one that needed a barefoot. Convertible tights work great because they can be worn over the foot with just a small opening on the underside of the foot or as "leggings." Most dance instructors require tights and leotards in the dance studio at all times and it can get very costly to keep a dancer in tights. On average we go through a pair of these a month so I order about 3 pairs at a time, for the price you can't beat it.
on May 19, 2014
I always order a size up from my typical size just to have a little less tugging on the material which makes them last longer. Love the opening at the ball of the foot so I can slide them up and wear ANY shoes or flip flops on the way to practice.
on February 11, 2014
Hate pantyhose, love tights? I love footless tights and wear a lot of boots but couldn't find footless tights in a nude color. These work pretty well as a substitute. The fit like the chart suggests and are comfortable. They are a win in my book.