Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kids Dance Tights,T5400C
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on April 25, 2014
I guess my only comment is that the size chart on Amazon somehow led me to believe I needed this large size. Looking at the chart on the back of the hose, it has a range of 58" child with 55 lb -95 lb weight to 62" child with 75 to 95 lb weight. Needless to say, my child is only 42" and about 40 lbs, which needed size small. Since no returns on hose, I just reordered with the size I actually needed when the time came. Hopefully this review will help someone else.
on October 22, 2013
I bought these for both of my daughters first dance class. They are both 3. One is in the 50% for both height and weight, the other in the 75% for both. I ordered the small. They fit and have room to grow (I can actually stretch them up to under one of my daughters armpits). They stay up fine, are a nice quality and have held up through about 4 classes and washings so far. No snags or anything. Both girls wear tap and ballet shoes with them and do fine. I bought the white and am pleased with the color.
on December 18, 2013
These tights are well worth the $5. I have two girls in ballet and we go through tights more often than I'd like to admit. After about 10 pair of the $15 tights, I decided to try these. They are just as sturdy as the ones triple the price. I will definitely buy these again.
Also, please note that 'ballet pink' and 'pink' are not the same thing. 'Ballet pink' is a pale pink. The reviewers who rated these low due to the tights not being pink enough should have done their research. The ballet studio that my girls go to requires 'ballet pink' tights and these are perfect!
on January 10, 2014
My daughter normal wears 4t/5t and we ordered size small and they were a perfect fit! They are nice quality and I plan on ordering more.
on December 9, 2013
Bought some other ones from Target for the same price. This product's material was better than ones at Target. I will definitely buy this product again.
on December 22, 2015
These tights are great. My daughter had to wear these for a recital and I refused to purchase these from our dance studio for the extraordinary price they were asking. I was happy to find them here on Amazon for a reasonable price. They are sturdy and have held up through several recitals and dance classes. We have had 1 pair rip pretty quickly but I am not sure if this was a product flaw or a child misusing the tights and wearing them outside without shoes. Overall, great product. I will be purchasing our dance tights from here again in the future!
on June 2, 2014
I needed these for my daughter's Flamenco recital and did not feel like searching all over town. They were just as described and fit my petit 6 year old perfect and looked great. The quality was very good and were delivered super fast.
on December 31, 2015
These tights are the best quality and fit I have purchased for my daughter since she started ballet a few years ago. They fit great and don't run as easily as other fabrics.

The color is true to what is shown.
on August 5, 2014
I ordered these for my daughter's first series of ballet lessons and they were perfect. I had originally bought a pair of pink Danskin dance tights from Target which fit too large and the material was sub-par.

The texture and thickness of these tights was a very good quality and fit my little ballerina just right. Initially, I hand washed them but I got lazy and machine washed them and air dried going forward. They held up well and when my daughter got a snag in them, I carefully cut the lose thread with scissors and they were good to go.

My only complaint, which I've often experienced with girls tights and even women's panty hose is that if any black transfers to the foot from black shoes it doesn't wash out well. I did spray the tights with shout and added baking soda to Tide in the washer, which faded the foot-area staining significantly.

My daughter liked her 6 session summer series so we are doing the full dance season starting in September, so I am reordering a few pairs to cycle through until June.
on February 20, 2015
Yes finally I found tights that fit perfectly on my toddler! These are thick tights. Which would be perfect for when my daughter wears them on her birthday coming up. Would highly recommend these to my friends and family who have kids. Thank you!