4.0 out of 5 stars Confused me on what size I needed
Published 4 months ago by JusttheMom

2.0 out of 5 stars nice, cheap.. but bad quality
They were so inexpensive and i bought 3 pairs.
They all have holes after first time wear.
I would prefer buy a more expensive one that with better quality.
Published 4 months ago by Jade T

4.0 out of 5 stars Confused me on what size I needed, April 25, 2014
I guess my only comment is that the size chart on Amazon somehow led me to believe I needed this large size. Looking at the chart on the back of the hose, it has a range of 58" child with 55 lb -95 lb weight to 62" child with 75 to 95 lb weight. Needless to say, my child is only 42" and about 40 lbs, which needed size small. Since no returns on hose, I just reordered with the size I actually needed when the time came. Hopefully this review will help someone else.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll buy more!, December 18, 2013
These tights are well worth the $5. I have two girls in ballet and we go through tights more often than I'd like to admit. After about 10 pair of the $15 tights, I decided to try these. They are just as sturdy as the ones triple the price. I will definitely buy these again.
Also, please note that 'ballet pink' and 'pink' are not the same thing. 'Ballet pink' is a pale pink. The reviewers who rated these low due to the tights not being pink enough should have done their research. The ballet studio that my girls go to requires 'ballet pink' tights and these are perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice dance tights, October 22, 2013
I bought these for both of my daughters first dance class. They are both 3. One is in the 50% for both height and weight, the other in the 75% for both. I ordered the small. They fit and have room to grow (I can actually stretch them up to under one of my daughters armpits). They stay up fine, are a nice quality and have held up through about 4 classes and washings so far. No snags or anything. Both girls wear tap and ballet shoes with them and do fine. I bought the white and am pleased with the color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tights, January 10, 2014
My daughter normal wears 4t/5t and we ordered size small and they were a perfect fit! They are nice quality and I plan on ordering more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, December 9, 2013
Bought some other ones from Target for the same price. This product's material was better than ones at Target. I will definitely buy this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, April 18, 2014
Kimberly (KNOXVILLE, TN, United States) - See all my reviews
These tights are as soft as other brands that cost more. The color was spot on and her teacher couldn't tell a difference between hers and the others. They surprised me with how soft they are. I am careful with them but they haven't ripped, torn, or otherwise have a hole in them and we've had them for 6 months. She wears them every other Monday (I alternate them with another pair). I machine wash and line dry them.

2.0 out of 5 stars nice, cheap.. but bad quality, April 28, 2014
They were so inexpensive and i bought 3 pairs.
They all have holes after first time wear.
I would prefer buy a more expensive one that with better quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars excelente, February 19, 2014
excellent product. I loved him as my daughter was five. she is very happy because she was beautiful. thanks. Gracias

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Tights, September 17, 2013
These have been through a few washings and are holding up just fine. Note that the pink is ballet pink, which is closer to a tan color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 3 year old's 1st ballet session, August 5, 2014
This review is from: Child Footed Tights,T5400C (Apparel)
I ordered these for my daughter's first series of ballet lessons and they were perfect. I had originally bought a pair of pink Danskin dance tights from Target which fit too large and the material was sub-par.

The texture and thickness of these tights was a very good quality and fit my little ballerina just right. Initially, I hand washed them but I got lazy and machine washed them and air dried going forward. They held up well and when my daughter got a snag in them, I carefully cut the lose thread with scissors and they were good to go.

My only complaint, which I've often experienced with girls tights and even women's panty hose is that if any black transfers to the foot from black shoes it doesn't wash out well. I did spray the tights with shout and added baking soda to Tide in the washer, which faded the foot-area staining significantly.

My daughter liked her 6 session summer series so we are doing the full dance season starting in September, so I am reordering a few pairs to cycle through until June.

Child Footed Tights,T5400C