Best-selling Then and Now Bible Map® Book helps people to compare Bible places with modern-day countries and cities at a glance, thanks to clear plastic overlays that show Bible time and modern day.
Then and Now Bible Map® Book contains 20 pages of full-color Bible maps and present day maps, along with Bible time lines comparing Bible and world history. Then and Now Bible Map® Book makes it easy to find the locations of the 12 tribes of Israel, places in the Roman Empire at the time of the apostle Paul, and all of the places Jesus and his disciples walked.
The maps of Bible-time regions also have clear plastic overlays of modern cities and countries that show present locations in red.
Make your Bible study, Sunday school class or church school teaching more relevant with Then and Now Bible Maps.
Hardcover book measures 8.5" x 11". Spiral binding makes it easy to use; opens flat for ease of use.
Fascinating Facts from the Then and Now Bible Map® Book
- The ruins of Nineveh are in Northern Iraq near Mosul
- Noah's Ark probably landed in Turkey (Mt. Ararat is in northeastern Turkey)
- Paul was brought up in what would be Turkey today (Tarsus). He preached in Syria, Turkey, Greece and Italy
- The wise men were probably from Iran or Saudi Arabia.
Included in Then and Now Bible Map® Book
- Fascinating facts revealing today's geography for Bible-time places
- All 92 places Jesus walked according to the Bible
- All of the apostle Paul's missionary journeys
- All the places Jesus went in Jerusalem the week before the Crucifixion
- Old Testament time line, The Beginning to 1 BC
- New Testament time line, 10 BC to AD 100
- A thorough index
Table of Contents of Bible Maps with Modern Overlays
- Middle East Old Testament
- Assyrian Empire, Babylonian Kingdoms and Persian Empire
- Holy Land Old Testament (United Kingdom, Divided Kingdom)
- Holy Land New Testament (inset of Jerusalem at the time of Jesus)
- Paul's Journeys
There's really no easier way to compare the geography of Bible times with modern day times than by using Then and Now Bible Map®
atlas. Now you can show your students as well as tell them about historical geographic changes in the Middle East and Holy Land regions. Those you teach will be astounded to learn that: Then and Now Bible Maps® includes:
- The Middle East during Old Testament Times
- Overlay of modern-day Middle East
- The Assyrian Empire, Babylonian Kingdoms and Persian Empire
- Overlay of modern-day countries
- The Holy Land during the time of the Old Testament
- Overlays of United Kingdom, Divided Kingdom, modern-day Israel and surrounding countries
- The Holy Land during the time of Jesus
- Overlay of modern-day Holy Land map with an inset of Jerusalem at the time of Jesus
- Modern Israel Maps
- Paul's Journeys (Roman Empire at AD 60)
- Overlay of modern-day Mediterranean area