True Life 9 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. On the Mat High School wrestling is like no other sport. Those who devote themselves to it often say a typical season falls somewhere in between torture and pure hell. Losing is not an option at Lake Stevens High.
2. I'm a Chubby Chaser Two young men desire obese mates and struggle to find acceptance in a society that immortalizes 6-pack abs. Will Tee and Justin overcome the large hurdles and make their relationships work?
3. I Can't Please My Parents Two young men are trying to pursue their dreams without destroying their relationships with mom and dad in the process. The parents want to call the shots - but do they really know best?
4. I'm a Sex Offender Two young men are struggling with the harsh restrictions that come with being on the national sex offender registry. Can Justin and Terry overcome the stigma which is the result of the crimes they commited as teenagers?
5. I Have Diabetes Kristyn is forced to move back home after her health care costs spiral out of control. Matthew is determined not to let the disease stop his partying. Jen is finding it difficult to control her symptoms while pregnant.
6. I'm Addicted to Sex Utterly consumed by their sexual desires, two young people's lives are in disarray. A girl keeps begging her boyfriend to make love but is never satisfied. A young man's multiple partners habit prevents him from finding love.
7. I Live With My Ex Two people deal with living with former flames. A girl lives with her ex-lover so he can help with bills and raising their son. A guy shares his place with his ex, even though the arrangement doesn't sit well with new girl.
8. I'm Supporting My Man A pregnant girl is waitressing to pay the bills because her immigrant husband can't afford his green card. A young mother is forced to strip because the father of her kids hasn't had a job in years.
9. I Have Orthorexia Three young people overdo healthy eating: a girl who eats only raw food for two years, a guy who fears that eating impure food causes cancer and a girl's whose social life crumbles due to her increasingly rigid eating habits.
10. I'm Getting A Second Chance Rocky, previously featured in "True Life: I'm Uncomfortable with My New Body" is still unhappy with his body. He gets a second chance with a life coach who helps him conquer the problems he was unable to solve on his own.
11. Then and Now From the unusual to the intense, and the hilarious to the shocking, True Life showcases young people's unique stories. Catch up with your favorite characters from the past to find out how their stories are continuing to unfold.
12. I'm Breaking Up With My Best Friend Two sets of friends are pushed to the brink by insults and betrayals and are now on the verge of splitting up. They thought they would be friends forever, but now they're drifting apart. Can they salvage their relationships?
13. I'm Addicted to Marijuana Young adults struggle to keep their lives in order as their addiction to marijuana heightens. AmyBeth smokes to keep her anxiety down, Amere faces the demand to quit his 8-blunt a day habit cold turkey, and Troy faces jail time.
14. I'm Addicted to Caffeine The need to keep caffeinated begins to threaten these young people's well-being. Leandra and Adam need to kick their habit to regain their health and independence. Crystal's habit puts her baby's health on the line as well.
15. I Have a New Stepparent Teenagers' lives are forever changed with the introduction of step-parents into their families. Ali and Robyn strive to maintain their relationships with their parents while Fernando struggles to bond with his new siblings.
16. I'm Working My Way Out of Poverty Two young people struggle in the dire straits of poverty. Quincy, a former drug dealer, struggles to provide for his family without resorting to criminal means, while Courtney strives to prevent her family's imminent eviction.
17. I Work with My Ex Young people find it difficult to move on from past relationships while working with their exes. Corey takes a job at his ex's hair salon to be close to her. Jessica helps her ex publish his book even though he's dating again.
18. I'm Giving My Boyfriend an Ultimatum Two young women tell their boyfriends to make a change or lose them. Massiel tries to stick to her threat to walk away if her boyfriend doesn't stop criticizing her while Amela tries to get her boyfriend to change careers.
19. I Work for My Parents Young people cope with working for their parents. Nikki has to take marching orders from both her mother and her ex, Allie wants to take over her father's car dealership, while Lee longs to break away from his family's business.
20. I'm Addicted to Heroin Three young adults are caught in a life-or-death struggle when their heroin addiction begins to consume their lives. With an overpowering urge to maintain their high, they face pressure to escape addiction's grip and get clean.
21. I Hate My Hair Two women are so ashamed of their hair they'll do anything to make it disappear. Aspiring stylist, Rachel, keeps her damaged locks hidden under a wig. Kristine is repulsed by her own body hair and going into debt to remove it.
22. I'm a Boxer In Detriot Two young people hope boxing will help them overcome the challenges of growing up in Detroit. Shante's temper helps her win in the ring but causes her nothing but trouble outside of it. Mooka tries to balance boxing with girls.
23. I Have a Strange Habit Two women struggle to quit bizarre coping mechanisms that are doing them more harm than good. Aspiring manicurist, Kayliah, can't stop eating emery boards. While Emily's hair pulling may hurt her chances to be an actress.
24. I'm Coming Out 2 Two college students struggle with the difficult challenge of revealing their sexual orientation to their friends and families. With the fear of rejection on their mind, they bravely seek acceptance from their loved ones.
|Starring||Domaine Javier, SuChin Pak|
|Producers||Marcie Baeza, Madeleine Cuda, Ross Jeffcoat, Sheila Logan, George Mcteague, Jeff Schneider, Cheryl Horner Sirulnick, Samantha M. Wender|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Every episode should be "True Life: I'm an Idiot" no one takes responsibility for their actions anymore. It's always someone else's fault.Published on April 30, 2013 by Michael Souders
I basically watched this out of curiosity having an educated point of view on Cannabis and at the end of it felt I had just wasted my time. Read morePublished on July 7, 2012 by KB