5.0 out of 5 stars They love the pretend blow dryer and hair accessories ..
The girls have so much fun pretending to blow dry their dolls hair and fix them up..great purchase..really happy with this purchase..
Published 10 months ago by Barbara Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Good concept, poor product
I love the concept of this set and having my toddler be able to play and "dry" her hair and use the mirror etc. while I got ready, however the pieces are really cheap and the noises on the hair dryer are barely audible. I would look into purchasing another set....
Published on July 15, 2008 by shopping mama

1.0 out of 5 stars Good concept, poor product, July 15, 2008
This review is from: Theo Klein Braun Beauty Case (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars They love the pretend blow dryer and hair accessories .., September 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for my great granddaughter., June 19, 2013
This review is from: Theo Klein Braun Beauty Case (Toy)
My 5 year great granddaughter loves this set. She like the blow dryer the best. It is pretty low as far as the sound goes but she loves it anyway. She loves the pretend perfume and lipstick. Thanks for the prompt delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars My girls (3 and 4) play with this all the time!, November 1, 2012
This review is from: Theo Klein Braun Beauty Case (Toy)
We love this set! The case is great for storage, and they love the brush, mirror and hairdryer! We have the Melissa & Doug hairstylist costume too, and they often play with them together! They love to fix Mommy's hair :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, February 23, 2013
This review is from: Theo Klein Braun Beauty Case (Toy)
What a fun beauty supply kit. My 5 year old daughter and I adore using this to play make-over. The blow dryer is super fun. And then it all packs away nicely into it's nice case.

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute, March 30, 2014
Lesa (Virginia Beach, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Theo Klein Braun Beauty Case (Toy)
Bought it for my 3 year old grandchild in an effort to keep her out of my makeup. It worked and she doesnt seem to notice that her face doesnt look any different!

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, March 8, 2014
This review is from: Theo Klein Braun Beauty Case (Toy)
A little disappointing, the blow dryer has a push button for air, rather than an on/off. The button stays stuck and we have to unscrew the battery compartment to stop it. I thought that it would have a fake curling iron which it did not.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, February 26, 2014
This review is from: Theo Klein Braun Beauty Case (Toy)
I bought it for my girls, really good toy, but my kids destroy it soon after they got it, that's childern

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cool Toy, February 21, 2014
A Sharp (Denton, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Theo Klein Braun Beauty Case (Toy)
The case is great, and all of the little pieces - the barrettes and fake lipstick and nailpolish - are well-made and can handle pretty heavy use. The little hairdryer makes a low hum sound, but even if you don't put batteries in it, it's still fun to pretend. The comb is well-made and didn't seem to tear my sister-in-law's hair out at Christmas when her child made her be her first "customer."

It got lots of use as soon as it was opened by every kind in the room. One child was pretending to paint my sister-in-law's nails. One child was combing her hair and blowing her hair dry. And the other child was putting her hair up in clips and barrettes.

The items are all arranged in a plastic mold inside the carrying case (which is well-made also), so if you lose the mold, I'm guessing the pieces will just have to slosh around together inside the case. That's really its only drawback. It was well worth the $20 I paid for it here on Amazon. I would buy it again without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, February 9, 2014
This review is from: Theo Klein Braun Beauty Case (Toy)
Nice case it is big enough to buy other stuff and store together. The hair dryer is quiet love that.

Theo Klein Braun Beauty Case