5.0 out of 5 stars Theories of Personality
I really thought this book was helpful. I bought this book to complement another book I had trouble understanding. I finished this book in a couple of days in time to complete a research paper. You can't find many easy reading books like this one.
Published on June 5, 2000 by pjeffrie

2.0 out of 5 stars Theories of Personality W/Study Guide
It is an old edition, not what I need for my class. and there was no study guide. I needed the 9th edition and it was the 6th edition
Published 20 months ago by Bettie Fonville

5.0 out of 5 stars Theories of Personality, June 5, 2000
pjeffrie (Bremerton, Washington) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars for Theories of Personality!, July 20, 2007
Schultz & Schultz's *Theories of Personality* is incredibly well written, concise, and a pleasure to read. The information is presented in a way that is both in-depth and easy to understand. This text provides background information on theorists, their theoretical contributions, and loads of current research on aspects of each theory. A+ for Schultz & Schultz! Highly recommended for all students of psychology, and all professors of personality!

5.0 out of 5 stars In depth theorist/theory information, January 7, 2008
T. Hufnagel (Mount Horeb, WI United States) - See all my reviews
I have enjoyed this textbook because it gives a lot more information about the theorist and their theory develpment than many other Psychology textbooks. It is interesting to read about their lives, and understand more of the reasoning behind the development of their theories.

4.0 out of 5 stars necessary buy, May 15, 2013
This helped me do my assignments for the course i studied last semester. I Wished it wasn't so expensive though!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars TEXT BOOK, February 16, 2013
This text was a clear description of personality types it allowed me to take a look at myself and recognize what makes me do what I do

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, great service, April 27, 2012
This review is from: Theories of Personality (with InfoTrac ) (Hardcover)
the product is fairly interesting, I heard that it is just like the next edition. the only difference? its cheaper!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cover to Cover!, September 26, 2005
I would have to say that this textbook is very well written and is easy to follow. Schultzs made the book very interesting with great examples and photographs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Theories of Personality W/Study Guide, January 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Wanted, October 23, 2010
I am currently using this book in my Psychology class.It was exactly what I had ordered and the quality was excellent.The order was also delivered within the estimated shipment dated.I will continue purchasing from Amazon for sure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item but a little late, October 13, 2009
This was the exact book I needed for class and it was cheap but it took a long time to come. I needed it earlier in the semester. When it says up to 14 days, prepare yourself for 14 business days...

Theories of Personality (with InfoTrac )
Theories of Personality (with InfoTrac ) by Duane P. Schultz (Hardcover - June 23, 2003)
Used & New from: $0.01