5.0 out of 5 stars Quality
These are very quality, they look like they will hold up for a long time to come. Just know that the weight they show is the total, so if it says 3 lbs then you are getting (2) 1.5 lbs wrist weight, or if it says 5 lbs then you are getting (2) 2.5 lbs weights.
Published on February 6, 2012 by JK1320

1.0 out of 5 stars Shoddy construction
I bought this product to add some resistance to my core workouts. However, less than a week after purchasing them, the strap broke off one of the units. I wasn't doing anything particularly strenuous in them, so it's a pretty big disappointment to see the unit fall apart so readily. Avoid these if possible, they're clearly not built to last!
Published 15 months ago by Dan

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, February 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Great!, April 3, 2010
After all the negative reviews I've read about other ankle weights, I got these and they are perfect. I think they cost a bit more than the usual but well worth it. I put them on the first time and not one complaint and I have very small ankles and am a beginner exerciser, so I was worried, but they are perfect. I highly recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wear "backwards" for comfort, September 22, 2010
Apel Mjausson (SF Bay Area, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I wear the green ones when power walking. It's only been about a week but I can already tell the difference in my thighs and glutes. Today, by accident, I discovered that they're much more comfortable if I wear them with the closure in the back.

It doesn't say in the product description, but the grey ribbon at the top and bottom is reflective -- a small but very effective safety feature. I walk along residential streets near my home, so being seen by drivers is important.

5.0 out of 5 stars The absolute best!, November 23, 2010
I bought the 1 lb. weights to put on my wrists when I do aerobics but my wrists are so skinny that they would shift every time I lifted my arms up and down. So I decided to put them on my ankles instead. If you put on a pair of thin socks and then the weights over them, its a pefect fit. Snug, no movement...can't even tell you have them on. Great for wearing while doing housework or anything while moving around. I may get the 2 lb. weights for a better workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to exercise while tending to everyday things!, January 13, 2012
What I really like about these weights is that they are thin and not bulky so you can easily hide them under your clothes. I bought the 2.5lb ones for my ankles and the 1.5lb one for my wrists. They are thin enough that I wear them concealed under my clothes all day at work. My jeans easily slip over the ankle weights and my long sleeve shirt easily slips over the wrist weights. Great way to exercise while tending to everyday things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality & Good Adjustable Fit, June 24, 2012
Having just gotten out of a rehab facility for a serious injury, I needed to get in home weights similar to what I used during rehab. These weights are better than what I had been using!

The construction is high quality, very solid, and durable. These weights are designed to make it easy for one person to put on and adjust to the desired fit without help.

They are very comfortable so I find myself wearing them around the house as an added "bonus" to my exercise regimen. I've never once had to readjust them. The fit stayed nice and snug. The colors do not appear to "bleed" even during a long sweaty workout. I haven't tried to wash them yet and in fact haven't checked to see if they are washable...

The only surprise for me and, likely most already know this, but I didn't - When the pair of weights are given as "5 pounds". That means 2.5 pounds per weight.

The bummer is that Theraband ankle weight go only to 2.5 pounds for weight and I need 5 pounds each so I will have to find a different brand for those.

Great job Theraband! Consistently high quality products attract a loyal following.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ankle Weights, August 13, 2010
Works really well and super comfortable. It is lined with soft terry cloth so no chaffing on your ankles. I wear them almost everyday doing my mat and barre workouts and they add that extra resistance comfortably.

5.0 out of 5 stars These do the job, September 26, 2010
These work just like they are supposed to. The straps are very adjustable, so they fit well around my small ankles. I got the 3 lbs. and am glad I did. I use these with "Brazil Butt Lift" and was going to go with the lighter weights, but these are just the right weight. It makes the work harder, I feel a burn, but it isn't too difficult.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thera-Band Ankle/Wrist (2) 2.5 lb cuffs-Blue, September 19, 2010
Very pleased with them. I use both 2.5 cuffs on my ankle to do an exercise that my physical therapist instructed me to do, twice a day. Easy to attach. My only concern is over the long run, how durable will the velco straps prove to be. Only time will tell. Thinking of buying the one pound weights in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrist weights, May 11, 2010
Linda L. Stevens (Overland, MO. USA) - See all my reviews
I wear these weights while I play the drums. Ir really increases you heart rate and strengthen your arm. Easy to put on and very comfortable.