5.0 out of 5 stars Groovy

2.0 out of 5 stars Loud and used too much oil
Published on July 13, 2012 by river road

5.0 out of 5 stars Groovy, January 23, 2011
This review is from: TheraPro Premium Diffuser by Young Living - 1 Unit
My wife and I have been waiting for a GOOD cool-air diffuser with a decent price. We have used our TheraPro for about 2 months now. Switching out oils is painless and clean. The build seems sturdy enough. It's not a beautiful thing, but it will fill a large room with any scent you give it. The timer is a nice feature; you can set it to turn on and off and on again in a cycle, but you cannot set it to just turn completely off, which is a SLIGHT drawback. So far, this has been an excellent diffuser for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Loud and used too much oil, July 13, 2012
This review is from: TheraPro Premium Diffuser by Young Living - 1 Unit
I was beyond excited to receive this diffuser as I heard rave reviews. However, if you want it to diffuse more oil it really becomes quite loud. My child said it kept waking him up. I really was displeased with the amount of oil it used. I think it would be great if someone were sick and you needed to diffuse a concentrated amount oil into the air. But I was looking for an "everyday use" type of diffuser. If I used this daily, I would have no oil left. After researching different diffusers and hearing a lot of negative reviews about the Young Living nebulizer diffusers, I found a company whose web site is [...] I was pleased with all the overwhelming reviews from people on amazon and beyond. And their customer service was second to none. They have a great warranty and even after the warranty is over, they are all about fixing the product and not dumping in the land field. It just seemed that they would always work with me for the lifetime of the diffuser. I paid $90 for their best diffuser (H2EO Ultrasonic Diffuser) and they gave me a free essential oil (If you order on Amazon, you can get free shipping, but no essential oil). They also have more economical ones w/out lights on them. It is the type of diffuser that you add water and as much essential oil as you desire. Don't get me wrong I am 100% sold on Young Living oils, but I think their diffusers leave much to be desired.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product!, December 20, 2012
This review is from: TheraPro Premium Diffuser by Young Living - 1 Unit
This is very durable and does a great job diffusing even the toughest of essential oils! I even took it on vacation with us and was very pleased with performance. Have had it for over a year and it is still going strong!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 6, 2013
This review is from: TheraPro Premium Diffuser by Young Living - 1 Unit
It clogged with essential oil after a few uses. Expected it to last longer than it did! Also, was noisy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did more than expected, March 21, 2014
This review is from: TheraPro Premium Diffuser by Young Living - 1 Unit
The fine mist really fills the room, very happy with ease of use. Just put on new bottle zip its done.

2.0 out of 5 stars This product works great until you accidently move it with a bottle of ..., December 7, 2014
This review is from: TheraPro Premium Diffuser by Young Living - 1 Unit
This product works great until you accidently move it with a bottle of essential oils attached. The product details do give this caution: 'Do not tip TheraPro with bottle or atomizer attached. If oil enters the air pump, damage will occur.'

So after I made the tipping mistake the first time, I reluctantly bought the product again with the thought that I'd be more careful, etc. However, the tipping mistake has now happened again - this time by my hubby. Since he didn't go through the pain of paying to replace it the first time, it apparently wasn't so easy for him to remember my prior tipping ordeal. The bottom line is that it's not practical to expect this to get good use but never be tipped. Therefore, I'm not buying it again.

However, if it weren't for the above big design flaw, I would give it 5 stars. It definitely helped me escape some colds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Diffuser Out there, October 18, 2013
This review is from: TheraPro Premium Diffuser by Young Living - 1 Unit
It's expensive, but bottom line is - worth the price. You can set the amount of minutes the oil diffuses, and the time allotted in between as well as the amount of oil dispensed. Great product, but I wish it was a little cheaper, then I would have one in every room of my house!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this diffuser, July 25, 2014
This review is from: TheraPro Premium Diffuser by Young Living - 1 Unit
I love this diffuser! I use it everywhere around the house. Wish I could afford to buy more to leave in separate rooms so I didn't have to move it around all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!!!, October 27, 2014
This review is from: TheraPro Premium Diffuser by Young Living - 1 Unit
The dual interval controls keep the room continuously fragrant without wasting oils.

TheraPro Premium Diffuser by Young Living - 1 Unit