Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on January 23, 2011
My wife and I have been waiting for a GOOD cool-air diffuser with a decent price. We have used our TheraPro for about 2 months now. Switching out oils is painless and clean. The build seems sturdy enough. It's not a beautiful thing, but it will fill a large room with any scent you give it. The timer is a nice feature; you can set it to turn on and off and on again in a cycle, but you cannot set it to just turn completely off, which is a SLIGHT drawback. So far, this has been an excellent diffuser for the price.
22 comments45 of 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2012
I was beyond excited to receive this diffuser as I heard rave reviews. However, if you want it to diffuse more oil it really becomes quite loud. My child said it kept waking him up. I really was displeased with the amount of oil it used. I think it would be great if someone were sick and you needed to diffuse a concentrated amount oil into the air. But I was looking for an "everyday use" type of diffuser. If I used this daily, I would have no oil left. After researching different diffusers and hearing a lot of negative reviews about the Young Living nebulizer diffusers, I found a company whose web site is [...] I was pleased with all the overwhelming reviews from people on amazon and beyond. And their customer service was second to none. They have a great warranty and even after the warranty is over, they are all about fixing the product and not dumping in the land field. It just seemed that they would always work with me for the lifetime of the diffuser. I paid $90 for their best diffuser (H2EO Ultrasonic Diffuser) and they gave me a free essential oil (If you order on Amazon, you can get free shipping, but no essential oil). They also have more economical ones w/out lights on them. It is the type of diffuser that you add water and as much essential oil as you desire. Don't get me wrong I am 100% sold on Young Living oils, but I think their diffusers leave much to be desired.
55 comments37 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2012
This is very durable and does a great job diffusing even the toughest of essential oils! I even took it on vacation with us and was very pleased with performance. Have had it for over a year and it is still going strong!
on December 6, 2013
It clogged with essential oil after a few uses. Expected it to last longer than it did! Also, was noisy.
on October 18, 2013
It's expensive, but bottom line is - worth the price. You can set the amount of minutes the oil diffuses, and the time allotted in between as well as the amount of oil dispensed. Great product, but I wish it was a little cheaper, then I would have one in every room of my house!
on July 25, 2014
I love this diffuser! I use it everywhere around the house. Wish I could afford to buy more to leave in separate rooms so I didn't have to move it around all the time.
on January 21, 2015
We bought this model because it was supposed to be the top of the line diffuser. However, we couldn't have been more disappointed. The unit itself works all right, but because of the timer design and the fact that it is rather noisy, it ended up not working well for use overnight- which was one of the things I wanted. The on/off woke me almost every night. But that was just an inconvenience. The biggest problem- and the reason it has sat on the shelf for months without ever being used again- is the rate at which it consumes the oil. At the time we purchased this, it was nearly $300, which was a pricey investment. But then add to that the use of an entire bottle of essential oils every few days, and it was more than we could afford. Veer clear and find something that uses oil in moderation.
on October 27, 2014
The dual interval controls keep the room continuously fragrant without wasting oils.
on April 3, 2015
It uses a lot of essential oils. Other than that it's fabulous!
on March 21, 2014
The fine mist really fills the room, very happy with ease of use. Just put on new bottle zip its done.
11 comment2 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse