Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 28, 2014
I purchased a total of 5 pairs between Amazon and Therafit site. I came out with one pair but still have an issue. They all seem to be cut slightly different. 3 of the 5 had the right shoelace a foot longer than the left. The pair I kept...the right shoe fits PERFECT!!! The left, my pinky toe is squished. I have come to realize that it is MY foot in THIS shoe. All 3 of the size 8.5's had this issue. Oh and order a half size up as they run a wee bit small. I took out an insole and measured for you, The length is 10 1/8".
on April 29, 2015
I am a size 9 to 10 depending on the shoe. After reading the reviews I ordered 9.5 and they are perfect. I have narrow heels and love the tighter grip on my foot. I still have room for my heel cups which I did not plan to use with these shoes but I found the first day of 10 hour shifts my heels were quite tender. I have severe plantar faciitis on the left and mild to moderate on my right foot. Now with my new shoes I do not suffer pain in my heels and instep at the end of my day. I work on my feet in the OR and on the hard floors.
on July 13, 2014
Love my Deborah's - I have plantar's fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis and these shoes give me the arch support I need. I don't have stiff or sore ankles even after being on my feet for hours, and there are very few shoes that I can say that about. (I also own two other pairs of Therafits - the Kate athletic shoe and the Paris sandal, and they are also great.) Order up a half size, I found that they fit a bit better.
on January 16, 2015
These shoes are SO COMFORTABLE!!! They fit PERFECTLY. I don't know what everyone is talking about when they're saying they're too small. These fit me exactly as they should. This is my second pair of Therafit shoes, and I won't wear anything else to work. I work as a pharmacy tech, and I'm on my feet for hours at a time. I have problems with plantar fascitis, and these are the most comfortable shoes I've found. They have perfect arch support, and the custom fit adjusters in the heels are a blessing! I take out the back two in each shoe ... leaving the front one in for a little extra support in the arch. So comfy!!! I plan to order more in varying styles and colors!
on June 26, 2013
Love these shoes and company!! I got my first pair of Therafit's when they came out last December and am so excited to see them on Amazon! I originally got them for a trip to Disney and liked them so much I found myself wearing them more and more. A big step for me, since I've always been a high heel girl. I recently joined a gym and am ready for another pair and will definitely be getting this hot pink. The tubes in the heel really do make a difference, they adjust the cushioning -a nice effect for me - I have bunions in my right foot, but not my left foot, so this is a good option when I've been wearing heels all day. I find that when I wear them I walk more with dog, at the mall, with my kids; because I'm comfortable. Also, I like that the company does a lot with local charities around the country and keeps a blog about women's health.
on September 5, 2013
I have owned this Pink Deborah sneaker for many months now. First of all it is so cute! I love wearing them because people look at them! :) Therafit shoes all around are amazing. I love the personalized comfort system. I have found that for some exercise I like all the rods in and for others I want them out. It is so nice to be able to personalize my comfort based on my activity. This feature makes this shoes perfect for everything! LOVE and totally recommend!
on August 20, 2013
The shoes are light weight. They run small. I normally wear a 7 1/2 in all shoes. The right one is tight, and squeezes my foot. I would not buy again. The support is terrible. I get absolutely no arch support. They are low quality and overpriced. How can they charge this much money for crappy shoes made in China. The word Thera should not even be in the name because these shoes are NOT therapeutic. They are very uncomfortable.
on August 26, 2013
am a high heels lover so I know all about discomfort but when on the run I need a pair of comfy shoes. Therafit have taken that place. I love how I can adjust to soft to pillow soft just by pushing some pins and just as important they fit my style. I own the Deborah in red and they are hot stylish comfort.
Thank you Therafit for thinking of us.
on March 17, 2014
I tried my best to give this shoe a chance. I purchased the first one in Dec through Amazon. I tried them on and one of the shoestring eyelets broke. I returned them. I went directly to the Therafit website a month later and bought the Deborah again. Within 3 days of walking on the treadmill one of the comfort adapters broke. I 'fixed' it with super glue- not wanting to go through the hassle of returning another pair of shoes. It broke again. Today, another one broke.

This is a great concept shoe but the QUALITY is the worse I've EVER experienced with a shoe. And...ironically this is the MOST I'VE EVER PAID for an athletic shoe. Garbage. Now I have to purchase another - reputable shoe.
on March 17, 2014
These shoes are so light weight on your feet and so comfortable. I have recently gotten over plantar fascia and I know these shoes are beneficial to helping with this health issue. Also, I have osteoarthritis in my right knee and these shoes also are made to be comfortable with all the layers of support for this as well. I am glad I read the reviews on this shoe; as they do run a 1/2 size larger than what you would normally wear, so I ordered a 1/2 size up and they fit me perfectly. I highly recommend these shoes for anyone who is looking for comfort and support. I would definitely buy another pair of these shoes!