5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Satisfied!
Published on March 5, 2011 by 1075sticks

1.0 out of 5 stars No longer content
Published 19 months ago by Marissa

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Satisfied!, March 5, 2011
1075sticks (East Coast United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Top 6 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Basic Aromatherapy Sampler Essential Oil Gift Set- 6/10 ml (Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemon, Sweet Orange, Peppermint, Tea Tree) (Health and Beauty)
When I received this package, I was a bit surprised at how small the bottles were because I didn't take not of how many mls. for each. But when I smelled the scents, they were powerful so size does not matter at all. I love all of them but for now I am using the peppermint the most because it helps with my nausea. The orange scent is also wonderful. It smells like someone just peeled an orange in the room - very energizing. I also use the lavender for sleeping. I had it at my bedside right after I had surgery and it was very soothing. The eucalyptus also smelled minty but a bit stronger than peppermint, sort of like liniment cream. The lemongrass I find a tad too sweet- smelling, similar to lemon drops. And I can't quite make a comparison for the tea tree scent but it smells good, too. What's amazing about these little bottles is if you leave one open, like one time I was in my office and forgot to close the peppermint, when I came back, the whole room smelled like peppermint. But if you hold the bottle under my nose, it doesn't overwhelm me.

I'm actually thinking of purchasing the Synergy blends because I was very impressed with this collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, February 25, 2011
I ordered this set of essential oils because it was a good amount of oil at a great price and I figured if it ended up being bunk then not that much money was wasted. These oils are the real deal! They are pure, 100%, no diluting with other oils to stretch the supply. For this product at this price point it's a very very good deal. I will definitely be getting more oils from this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality Therapeutic Grade, November 23, 2011
Madeline Martin (Helena, MT United States) - See all my reviews
I only purchase Therapeutic Grade essential oils and have found that Edens Garden essential oils are one of the highest quality oils I've worked with to date. I use essential oils for personal hygiene, massage, aroma therapy, and alchemical purposes, to name a few. I have been most pleased with the results and recommend this brand to all of my acquaintances.

[ASIN:B002RSEPAY Top 6 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Basic Sampler Essential Oil Gift Set- 6/10 ml (Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemongrass, Orange, Peppermint, Tea Tree)]]

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST!, March 28, 2013
I have spent a LONG time researching everything about essential oils-I'm kind of OCD in researching stuff :) and reading through MANY different companies reviews and websites- many who are the more popular brand names. I have also communicated with Edens Garden personally and they were quick to respond every time and with all the information I requested, which included; certifications, what distillation the oils were (1st BTW), where they received them (which is listed on their website under each product), why they are so cost effective (direct to you, no middle man) and the biggest difference between them and the other more well known companies. I have since used their products for deodorant, toothpaste, ice cream, acid reflux, massage, lotions, topical for wounds and hair. I have been impressed with these oils in everything I have used them for. I would never use something for me or my family I didn't feel good about. They are great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Many uses for essential oils, December 4, 2011
First of all I must commend Edens Garden for their prompt shipping. I have made multiple orders from them all of which have arrived within days. I use essential oils for many things around my house. Here are two of my favorite uses:
Facial toner for oily, acne, and sensitive skin: brew a cup of double strength chamomile tea. Let tea cool and then add 5-10 drops of tea tree oil and about 1/4 cup witch hazel. Apply with cotton after washing face 1-2 times daily. Store in an air tight container. Multipurpose cleaner: add 10-15 drops each lavender oil and tea tree oil as well as 5-10 drops grapefruit seed extract to 1 cup distilled water. Will clean and disinfect most surfaces. I love it in my kitchen!

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Oils, August 15, 2010
Shari (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
The company shipped the oils right away and they were presented in a nice box. Good assortment of scents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, February 11, 2014
I did a lot of research on essential oil companies, and finally decided on Edens Garden. I believe their products to the pure and high quality, as well as affordable. Check out their website for more info on why they are so much more affordable that other companies. I have now ordered another set from Edens Garden.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great oils for a great price, July 27, 2010
My mom has recently obtained her massage license and loves her essential oils. I bout these and they are great! She likes to mix them with her massaging lotions and it is very effective for relaxing and healing sore muscles. Will buy again

1.0 out of 5 stars No longer content, June 15, 2013
Below is my original review, at first I was content with my purchase, but that has changed. After only a few months my oils seem to have died. They no longer smell anywhere near as strong as they did when I got them, in fact they smell weird and gross. They no longer have that therapeutic aroma I was looking for. These are very low quality oils. I used these in some natural homemade products (I made lotion and soap) and after a month they lost their scent, as if the essential oils just magically disappeared out of my products. True pure essential oils have amazing benefits and healing properties but these just make me sad. I will never buy from them again. And I wish I had updated this review before now, I completely forgot about these guys until amazon emailed me saying someone found my review helpful. Whoever you are, I feel like I have failed you and Im sorry! These might be cheap but are not worth it if you truly want to benefit from your oils.

(original review)
I have spent so much time looking into essential oils and most out there are way too expensive for me. This product didn't cost too much and I am very happy with its quality. Only problem I had was when I first tried to pour out of the little dropper thing and way too much poured out..I still dont know how to use it perfectly but Im happy enough with everything else that I will most likely keep buying from these guys.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the lavender, February 12, 2013
Love the lavender and peppermint oils. Unless you have plans to use the other four, I recommend buying these separately. There is an insert in the box that recommends different mixes an uses for essential oils, but most of the oils required to make these combinations are not included in this starter set.

The lavender is great to help you relax or sleep. Put some on your pillow, or put a few drops on your rice bag before you microwave it and apply to sore muscles.