5.0 out of 5 stars Much nicer than expected
Published on June 1, 2011 by Crissy

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok oils, but nothing spectacular!
Published 20 months ago by southernbelle

5.0 out of 5 stars Much nicer than expected, June 1, 2011
This review is from: 7) Synergy Blends and 7) Top Single Oils 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils- 14/ 10 ml of Hope, Stress Relief, Calming, Stay Alert, Purification, Meditation, Four Thieves, Cinnamon Bark, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary and Sweet Orange Aromatherapy Oil (Health and Beauty)
Very impressed with this collection. I have been using essential oils for over 15 years but have not bought any in a while and I was running low on some and others had deteroriated. Thought the price for this set was really good, since essentials oils bought individually are pretty expensive. Really nice set, beautifully boxed and wrapped, shipped fast.... very happy with this purchase. I use these oils often for housecleaning. I add them to my murphys oils soap to clean my wood floors (especially patchouli and geranium), makes the house smell wonderfully. I also add these to a mix of alcohol (like vodka) and water and spritz on all my curtains and other fabrics as a linen spray (Lavander and orange are nice for this). Now I am buying a second set for my friends birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful oils, but beware of Patchouli..., March 31, 2012
If you are sensitive to patchouli, some of these blends may bother you, since 5 of the 7 blends apparently contain patchouli.

That being said, I've used the other oils in the set, I've purchased many more Eden's Garden oils, and I've enjoyed all but those containing patchouli. I use the peppermint oil during the day to give the room a clean and invigorating scent and I scent my bedroom at night with the 'Breath Easy' blend (no patchouli, fortunately!) so my sinuses don't get stuffy at night. A couple drops of lavendar on a clean cloth and put in the dryer gives laundry a nice smell.

The set comes in a very nice box--you can just wrap the box up and give them as a gift. If you think you might be sensitive to patchouli, I recommend the 'Beginners Best of the Best' set instead of this one, although, unfortunately, one of the 14 bottles of oil in that set is patchouli!

I gave this review 5 stars because it is not the fault of the company (or the oil) that I am sensitive to patchouli.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific price for a great set of oils, November 16, 2010
I really enjoyed going through my new essential oils. I am a licensed massage therapist and use essential oil as part of my aromatherapy and in my massage oils. This is an attractive set to display and the oils are pure and fragrant. I will definitely purchase more in the future.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok oils, but nothing spectacular!, April 6, 2013
After reading so many 5 star reviews, I purchased this set along with a diffuser. Having used only high-grade organic essential oils in the past, I am disappointed with this set. First of all, many of the blended oils in this set have the same scent. Second, they are not high-grade by any stretch of the imagination. Third, several of them burn our skin when added to our bath, and this has never happened to us before. When I say burn, I mean burns with welts. On a positive note, they work well with my diffuser. As long as you don't use them on your body, they may be perfect for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but Flawed, March 15, 2013
Overall, this is a good deal. This is a great starter kit for someone who is just starting with aromatherapy. It comes very well packaged. There are a couple flaws though. The droppers don't work well. Some of the oils leak as you try to get a drop out and you may end up with way more than you want or a mess. Two of the blends feature patchouli (I believe the meditation and calming blends), which is overpowering and (to me) smells like a mix of stale marijuana, mildew, and body odor. Not pleasant. It is definitely a matter of preference. No one in my family likes it though. When I contacted the company about exchanging those specific blends for other w/o patchouli they said no. If you like patchouli though you would probably like the blends. The thieves blend is great. I used it to make a cleaner, hand sanitizer, and have taken a 'shot' or a few drops in milk to fight off a cold and it works! It also makes me feel really good. I would order the thieves blend again. Overall great oils at a great price.
*Update* The oil blends with patchouli will smell better as they age. Put them away for 9-12 months, then use them. Patchouli smells much better after some time.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Oils On The Market!, May 4, 2012
I have used some oils from YL oils. They are VERY expensive! I have found that Edens Garden is just as good if not better. I use them in my diffuser and in a dry oil mist. They smell amazing and are a decent price. Edens Garden will be my go to company for all my oils from now on.
Thank You Edens Garden!!

Best Regards

JBS

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Oils but Packaging Could Be Better, December 30, 2011
I feel this product is a good mix of oils for newbies like me. There's enough single oils for me to practice blending, but also a good selection of pre-blended oils for when I'm not up to making my own. The only negative about this product is the bottles that the oils are in. It's very hard to get a precise pour from the bottle. There's a stopper on the bottle that's supposed to allow the oil to come out drip by drip but it makes a mess and the drips come out too quickly. I would definitely prefer bottles with eyedroppers glued in the lids for my next purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional, February 22, 2010
I was very pleased with this set. I could tell that the company takes great pride in their products. The whole presentation and the oils themselves were clean and high quality. It is so refreshing to see. Thank you, thank you!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed but you do get what you paid for., July 19, 2013
My guess is there are different grades of essential oils. This would be at the lowest. It is okay. I like the blends and different smells. I burn it in my essential oil lamp but I did do a comparison between Edens Gardens and Young Living. Young Living blew these oils out of the water. You can tell just by the way it burns in the lamp that it is of lower quality. I wouldn't have been able to tell if I hadn't been using young living for soap making, fragrance, etc. If you are okay with a lesser quality then go for it! It would also be a great gift. The packaging is wonderful and beautiful. Presented well and colorful. They also have smaller gift sizes available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Oils, August 1, 2011
I've used these little bottles to make soaps and WOW! For a beginner I really felt professional. Next I will purchase the 64 Therapeutic Grade...For other oils that I hear such great reviews about! I must say that there are two(2) oils here that I did not care for much, I guess it is because i really don't know how to mix them to make my own just yet but, they are Cinnamon Leaf and Clary Sage. Those two I have no idea what to do with them.