5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend - wonderful support
Published on June 2, 2011 by lc

3.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't seem like it fits right
It doesn't seem like it fits right. I took my measurements like they said but it felt like it was too small.
Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend - wonderful support, June 2, 2011
lc (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
You will not believe how much more comfortable this product will make your car. I have spine problems in both my neck and my lower back, and long car rides (or even not so long) tend to cause a lot of discomfort. I just moved cross-country, and knew that it would be a very difficult and painful trip if I didn't find something to provide better back support than my car seat provides. I have owned a Therapeutica pillow for three years, so when I found out they have an auto product as well, I had to try it. The difference was amazing - I did not have ANY of my usual discomfort in a 2000+ mile drive. I thought I would just use it for the move, but I have left it in the car and use it even for daily driving. I strongly recommend this product if you have any back problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never made it to the car, April 14, 2014
I bought this for my car...it never made it. I'm using it in my recliner. I have MS and, unfortunately, have to spend wayyyy to many hours in my recliner, just sitting. This is providing some much needed support for me. I can't drive much anyway, so this was actually the better use for it.
It seems very well made and for the 15+ hours a day it is being used, it is holding its shape wonderfully!

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes my reading chair very comfortable...., January 21, 2014
When my well-worn old leather chair finally gave up the ghost and went to Goodwill heaven, my new chair didn't provide the support for my head or back that I needed. I decided to try this instead of buying another expensive chair and it works great! My new recliner is now comfortable in any position and my back is fully supported. I can move this to other chairs if I want, or to my car if I am going to ride in the passenger seat for any length of time (my drivers seat has a custom back support built in.) Oh, and the beautiful new chairs that my wife loves work for both of us now.

If you have a bad back, or need neck support this is for you. Thought it was expensive until I used it for a couple of days. Now I consider it cheap for the support it gives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support, July 1, 2013
I bought this for my mom who is plays mah jong for hours on end. It really helps to support her back and neck and alleviates pain from hours of sitting. She is 5'1" and she said it fits her very well.

3.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't seem like it fits right, July 11, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, May 6, 2014
Dogeeda (Jacksonville, Florida USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Therapeutica Adult Auto Support, Large - Tall (Health and Beauty)
get the adjustable one. i should have. it is pretty good but for me the length is a bit high in lower back and too low at the neck. maybe it's me.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, December 26, 2013
I love it. It is very comfortable as described. The price is also very reasonable. I use this one for my car. I may consider to buy another one for my office.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than a new car!, October 1, 2013
I've been using the Therapeutica back support for a week and love the feeling every time I get in the car. If you need support for the lumbar region of your back then this device might very well be the answer. If I could do it over I would pay a little more and get the adjustable model.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best auto support EVER!, May 23, 2013
This is one more product from Theraputica that is designed so well that it's hard to explain: it's super easy to install and is resoundingly comfortable!
As a long suffering post "whiplash" commuter, I have tried everything and this is going to make my longer commutes heavenly and short trips around town much more tolerable.

5.0 out of 5 stars really great!, March 10, 2013
i am in the car a lot and this really took away the back pain - especially for long trips!

Therapeutica Adult Auto Support, Large - Tall
$145.99
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies