Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: Petite - 21-23" / 53-58 cm|Change

on December 18, 2015
Very good quality product. Far and away better than the typical foam back pads.
It fits me reasonably well, at 6' 3". I would say it would be a good fit for someone 5' 11" - 6' 4" with a normal body distribution, but I happen to have unusually short legs, which makes it hard to compare. A height adjustment (something that would jack the entire thing up a few inches) would help fit extremely tall folks, or weirdos like me :-p
on September 3, 2014
I was so impressed with this item. I have had back problems associated with many different seatings for years, although I am fairly athletic and in relatively good shape for age. This definitely solved the issue, especially with an especially uncomfortable dining room chair. I also use it in my various rockers as well but it works best in an upright chair or in a car. The strong horizontal strap on the back is stretchable and expandable and even fits one of my rather wide backed chair beautifully. Very sturdy, too. I shall probably order one or two more so that I don't have to lug it around ... although it is quite light and not terribly bulky. Great buy and worth the price.
on October 17, 2014
I am a body worker, 10 years in private practice, and I consistently rave about Therapeutica products to my clients. I personally have the sleeping pillow, travel pillow, and this back support. It not only improves my posture but it passively keep my posture in the anatomically correct position- even when I'm not thinking about it.

The minute I sit down and lean back on to this back support, my whole back from the sacrum to C7 goes "aahhhhhh". I'm not kidding.
on January 1, 2015
This product really helps me have a comfortable commute in my car. The headrest of my new vehicle is so far forward, it made my car uncomfortable to drive. This product makes the seat "fit" me better. I did have to move the seat back in order to accommodate its depth, though.
on September 7, 2011
I have used one for over 7 years in my Truck, Had to buy this one because i did not want to put the old one back into my New Truck, this is by far the BEST lower back support product i have used,and i have used a lots of different types. The old one is in the car.
on October 10, 2013
I use this to help support my back while watching TV as it was recommended by a spinal specialist. I have degenerative disc disease. The draw back is that it is very lightly padded and gets uncomfortable after awhile.
on January 20, 2015
I noticed this brand of back support in use at my spine specialist's office and in my physical therapist's waiting room. Tried it out and it felt just great. Wonderful support. It's been attached to my favorite chair at home for a few weeks now. No complaints whatsoever.
on June 26, 2012
If you are looking for a quality back support, I highly recommend the Therapeutica back support. I've used this model for over 5 years, and am now buying a replacement, due to average wear and tear. I have driven 2 1/2 hours a day for the last 6 years, and the Therapeutica has been a life saver. After one week of not having it in my drivers' seat, I remembered why I asked for the first one I received as a gift. I will not be without this product in my car, or office chair, ever again.
on March 2, 2015
I've been using this for driving for more than 6 months now. Helps me with my shoulders and lower back for support.
But if you're borderline size, I would suggest choose a bigger size or extendable model.
on November 23, 2008
I purchased this for my father about a year ago for Christmas in 2007.

It is quiet comfortable. At the time I considered buying one for my self.

I read about it at several websites that had longer descriptions then Amazon. This product is as advertised.

It has the look and feel of quality construction. I remember it being heavier then I was expecting it.