Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

95%

on April 26, 2013
If you want details, this book has it. Pictures are very good. But if you are choosing between this and an anatomy book, it is a no brainer ... take the good anatomy book ... Holes writes a good book.
on March 14, 2013
Great book not just for Massage therapist but any one who works on or with bodies. As a fitness professional I've found Trail Guid to the Body to be extremely helpful is writing training programs for clients to address movement issues
on March 13, 2011
This book is way better than I thought it would be. The way things are explained throughout the book makes it so much easier to understand the actions of muscles. Even describes how to palpate the muscles on a partner. What to look for and what it should feel like. The variety of pictures helps too. The DVD was exceptional. Showing an overlay of the muscles on the person he's palpating really helped to "see" the muscles. And he did a fantastic job explaining step by step how to locate, palpate and engage the muscles. Definitely helped me out in school. I wish I ordered it sooner! I highly recommend the workbook and flashcards too. You won't be disappointed!
on May 9, 2010
I teach A&P to massage students and we have just finished four months from this book. It is thorough and readable. Not perfect, but I haven't found anything better.
on August 19, 2013
I loved this book and CD, it was an amazing, well done and informative medium for our class on massage therapy. We used it extensively and I will definitely continue to use it while pursuing my massage license.
on December 29, 2013
Fantastic book, so worth the money!
I have the old Trail Guide and this one is such a major improvement on all the details. It's a great reference book no matter how long you have been practicing bodywork or massage. It's also beneficial for anyone wanting to understand the workings of the human body
on July 19, 2012
I ordered this and it was exactly what I needed, it was in perfect condition. thank you...I ordered this for my daughters who are taking massage theropy, they said it was what they needed and no complaints.
on May 30, 2010
I used this book in school for my anatomy classand now that I have finished school I find that I am using it as a reference tool.
on June 1, 2013
I am so impressed with this book and the DVD with it. I have already recommended it to several people in my current anatomy massage class today. One took down the 800# to order today.
on May 20, 2013
This book gives SO much detail and is incredibly easy to follow! The descriptions and images make it very user friendly. Learning the anatomy of the body now seems possible!