5.0 out of 5 stars A cuter version...
This is like the 'Old Lady Who Swallowed a...' book(s), but way more appropriate for children. There is no talk of dying, and the story is full of different animals and beautiful, vivid illustrations! The ending is pretty cute too...My 5 year old giggled throughout the story and asked for it again the next day.
Published 18 months ago by Anna

1.0 out of 5 stars Sucks on Kindle
On a kindle reader, I think it is a waste of money, even at the discounted $2 I paid. Two pages are displayed at a time and it is cropped (in landscape mode) so the artwork, which is the main appeal of a kids book with few words, is small.
Published 18 months ago by Jason Concha

1.0 out of 5 stars Sucks on Kindle, April 6, 2013
This review is from: There Was an Old Monkey Who Swallowed a Frog (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars A cuter version..., April 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and creative use of repetition!, April 12, 2013
Great use of repetition with this unique version of the classic "old lady" rhyme. Art work is precious! Recommended for the young and young at heart!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the series, April 10, 2013
My daughter and I both love the series and each new book is better than the last. Give them a try!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my one year old, March 26, 2013
I read this to my son while riding in the car. The vivid colors and busy pictures keep his attention throughout the whole book. Its kind of fun for Mom to read too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, September 20, 2012
My kids love thiis book!!!! would recommend
To anyone!!!glad things don't die in this book unlike old lady who swallowed the fly!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as her Coyote book, March 12, 2010
My little boy loves her book There Was a Coyote Who Swallowed a Flea - a clever twist on the old classic about the old woman who swallows a fly. I pre-ordered this book thinking it would be just as fun. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. This book was just a repeat and wasn't as clever. Also, the rhyming seemed a little forced in places so that some of the words don't quite fit in the rhyme. My little boy still liked it and likes the new rain forest animals but it's just ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars A VERY cute take on "There Was An Old Woman", July 26, 2014
I didn't expect much from this book... I certainly didn't think my 5 year-old would like it! We found it on Amazon Unlimited.... so we thought what the heck?! I am SO glad we read this... the rhymes we very funny/cute, and the illustrations are priceless! By the end of the story, my daughter wanted to read it again! This may be one we keep on the Kindle!! A definite recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 10, 2014
Funny book, but the font was very small in the e-book. Might be better as a hard copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
Kindergartener loved this one. Laughed and laughed.