5.0 out of 5 stars Super-cute story!
A little girl finds something hiding under her covers--is it a monster? Love the illustrations and the easy-to-read language. Great for preschoolers and kids who are just beginning to read. Finally, something that the kids can enjoy on my Kindle! Highly recommend this engaging story!
Published on March 25, 2011 by Kristen Thompson

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok
I thought this book would help my 3 year old to stop being so scared in his room and it didn't. Plus, my kids don't seem to really enjoy ebooks as much as books with actual pages. We read it about 4 times and that was it.
Published 12 months ago by Veronica Muncy

5.0 out of 5 stars Super-cute story!, March 25, 2011
This review is from: There's a Monster in My Bed (Monster Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old loved it!, April 13, 2011
We are trying to teach our 2 year old not to be afraid of monsters, and this book is exactly the kind of book to help with that! It's a great tool to help them learn to laugh at "monsters" instead of being afraid. I will read this with him often!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 26, 2011
I think this new author and illustrator have a great first children's book. I hope to see more from them. The book was clever and the illustrations were great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite book, December 22, 2013
My 17 month old grandson loves this story. We read it every night while rocking him to sleep in his room.

5.0 out of 5 stars kids love it, November 22, 2013
I have to read this book to my two children every night. They are two and four and just love when I attack them like a monster.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, August 11, 2013
We can't have enough GOOD monsters-in-my-bed books....and this one is a Five-Star treat! Great illustrations and lively story make for a fun digital read. I look forward to future books by this writer and illustrator. They "get" kids!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and short, July 28, 2013
Great for an early reader. My 6 year old said it was funny and he likes it. I would recommend this for anyone with young kids.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, April 5, 2013
I must admit that I, personally, loved this book since the monster reminds me so much my late beloved cat. It was also very appreciated by my kids which are sometimes worrying about "monsters" hidden in their room. Very useful and enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, March 21, 2013
Mary Grace Farquer (Blanchester, OH USA) - See all my reviews
my 2 year old grand daughter loved it.i had to read it over and over. it was short and kept her interest

5.0 out of 5 stars A Really Cute Book, March 12, 2013
This is a really cute book. Both of my daughters enjoy this book on the I Pad. It is well written.Thank you.

Rate and Discover Movies