Dance Moms 6 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Competition Begins Meet dance instructor Abby Lee Miller, the Dance Moms and their daughters as the competition season begins and they travel from Pittsburgh to Phoenix. The Dance Moms will push their young daughters to great lengths to get them to Nationals and Abby reveals…
2. Wildly Inappropriate The Dance Moms allow their daughters to wear outfits in a competition that are revealing and the scandal threatens to bring down the house. Abby's attempt to turn up the competition heat blows the audience away with what some may call an inappropriate dance…
3. Cheerleader Blues The Dance Moms need to win this week's competition to stay in the game, but chaos ensues when Mom Kelly's daughter wants to drop out of dance as she's hurt her hip and she just wants to be a cheerleader. Kelly works hard to convince her daughter to stay in…
4. Stealing The Show Abby gives each girl one solo dance for the next competition. However, she gives two solos to her star dancer, Maddie, clearly providing her with an advantage over the others. Christi has seen this too many times and lashes out at Abby with uncontrolled fury.
5. When Stars Collide The Abby Lee Dance Studio is on edge after learning a big Broadway casting director will attend their annual Dance Showcase, an exhibition in which she shows off her accomplished dancers. Abby's desire to push the girls to the max could have catastrophic…
6. Dying To Dance On their way to a big competition, Christi finds out her grandmother has just been admitted to a hospital. She now must choose what's more important to her--go to the hospital to sit by her grandmother's side or go to the dance competition.
7. She's A Fighter Abby's continuous typecasting of little Nia in ethnic stereotype roles sends her mother Holly over the edge. For the first time, Holly takes off the gloves and the fighter in her comes out.
8. Love On The Dance Floor Abby plays cupid with Brooke and her duet partner, hoping their off-stage romance will make on-stage drama.
9. From Ballerinas to Showgirls Chloe finds herself at the top of Abby's pyramid for the first time; but is she being set up? Meanwhile, Cathy is secretly readying her Candy Apple dancers to go against Abby's dancers.
10. Cathy Brings It On! In Hollywood Kelly decides to secretly hire choreographers to give Brooke and Paige an edge. To everyone's shock, Cathy arrives with her Candy Apple dancers to go head to head against Abby's dancers.
11. It All Ends Here After competing all season, it all boils down to this--the National Title Competition. Abby's dancers have been on a losing streak and this is their last chance to prove they can win. Meanwhile, Melissa leaves the competition early to go on vacation. Her ex-h…
12. There's Only One Star Abby's dancers go from amateurs to professionals after being cast to perform in a Hollywood music video.
13. Most Outrageous Moments A one-hour special hosted by the series' infamous dance instructor Abby Lee Miller counting down this season's most talked-about highlights and best moments. The show will also include never-before-seen footage of the cast!
|Starring||Ben Allen, Howard Fine|
|Supporting actors||Holly Frazier, Nia Frazier, J.C. Gutierrez, Brooke Hyland, Kelly Hyland, Paige Hyland, Lux Lovelle, Chloe Lukasiak, Christi Lukasiak, Shelli Margheritis, Gianna Martello, Julie McDonald, Abby Lee Miller, Matthew Moseley, Seven Williams, Mackenzie Ziegler, Maddie Ziegler, Melissa Ziegler|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||Mike Aho, John Bradley, Robert Caplain, Kimberly Chessler, Jeff Collins, John R. Corella, Jason DeLange, Michael Hammond, Angela Heller, Tee-a Hof, Gena McCarthy, Alex Morrow, Steve Russel, Lindsay Schwartz, Rob Sharenow, Bryan Stinson, Mark Tasaka, Matt Westmore, Adam Wright|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Overly dramatic. I've coached for 10 years and have seen anything pushed as far as this does. I've seen similar things, but not to the extent. Very unrealistic in my eyes. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Tim Vannaman
It's like sour milk. You know its bad but you have to smell it.Published 9 days ago by Donald G. Seifert
Addicting show, some would say a horrible teacher. In the dance entertainment business you have to be dedicated, young and talented. Abby is teaching employable dancers.... Read morePublished 10 days ago by Gina H.
My daughter and I love watching Dance Moms! Please bring Dance Moms back to Prime!!Published 11 days ago by kristen
Somehow this show is addicting. Like a bit of a train wreck. I'm not sure why any parent would subject their kids to this coach but I'm not much better watching it. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
I was watching this with rime then half way through the season it was no longer on prime. yay now I'll never know.Published 11 days ago by justin griffin
This is an entertaining look into the competitive dance world. The kids are amazing dancers! But some of the drama seems staged or set up. It didn't stop me from watching, though!Published 11 days ago by Erin Allen