5.0 out of 5 stars Extra satisfied

Published 14 months ago by J. Dreyer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra satisfied, September 21, 2011
This review is from: Thermarest Tech Blanket
The other reviews are dead on and it is exactly as described. I only felt the need to write up a quick review because this thing stuffed into its own little bag WAY smaller and lighter than I thought it would be so I'm actually extra satisfied. Basically it ends up being about half the size of your average throw pillow. I also felt the need to take a picture of it with a beer bottle to show its size. I got the blue 48x76 blanket, by the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Close enough to perfect from me, June 8, 2011
KOKOCLIFFY (WAR EAGLE COUNTRY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thermarest Tech Blanket (Sports)
Living in the south I was a little leery about this purchase due to our high humidity and sweltering summers but have since been pleasantly surprised. Perfect for hammock camping but could compress a little smaller for packing. Not too hot, not too cold, just right. Feels like silk next to your skin with the durability of nylon. Very light weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., January 10, 2011
Rick "Rick" (Great Lakes State) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thermarest Tech Blanket (Sports)
This is an excellent product. When not in use it makes a nice pillow too. Used with the Therm-a-Rest sheet this light weights blanket it is attached by snap buttons. My 60 year old wife loves it. I'm a sleep thrasher and it holds together well even for me (say for one button). Overall I'm very happy with this purchase. The problem now is I'm getting older and it seems the Therm-a-Rest pad is no longer thick enough (back stiffness even on the Base Camp model). This stuffs easily into a pack or anywhere and it is light weight but also warm enough on chilly summer nights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camping/backpacking blanket, July 23, 2010
My daughter used this backpacking through Europe. It is lightweight and easy to carry in a backpack but warm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you warm, October 22, 2012
This review is from: Thermarest Tech Blanket (Sports)
If it was a bit bigger in both directions it would be better for someone my size 6'3". Also it should have devices to compressed itself more, instead you will have to get a compression container.

However, very light weight and warm.

1.0 out of 5 stars Should have listened to other reviewers who said size is wrong!!!, December 17, 2013
This review is from: Thermarest Tech Blanket
The website Product Description describes two sizes of blanket: regular and long. The pull-down menu however uses the words small and large. One naturally assumes that 'small' and 'regular' are equivalent. NO! The package the 'small' came in listed its dimensions as 40x60 inches (though my measurements say 38x55 inches). This is a far cry from the dimensions listed for 'regular': 76x48 inches on the website. The small blanket is not enough to cover me up to my chin and I am 5'6''. I would like to try the larger size but am afraid it will also end up being too small. VERY CONFUSING.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Disgusted! 8" shorter and 3" narrower than advertised., September 12, 2013
jobyf (Barre, Vermont USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thermarest Tech Blanket
I ordered the large/long blanket it is called the long blanket in the written description and the large in the drop down selection when you select the item to place in your cart. I also paid an extra $20 for the bigger blanket. I'm 6' and need the length. It is advertised as 80" x 58". I measured the blanket, and took photos. It measures just under 6' long, 8" shorter than it should be. It is also 3" narrower than it should be. I read a few other reviews stating they had the same issue. I took a chance because I have Prime and I knew a return would be quick and easy. AMAZON get this squared away.

1.0 out of 5 stars The size advertised is not even close to correct., May 9, 2012
This review is from: Thermarest Tech Blanket
Ordered and received the large 58" x 80" blanket. Unfortunately the blanket is well under 70" inches long. This product is not labelled or advertised by therm a rest correctly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfy travel blanket, September 21, 2013
This review is from: Thermarest Tech Blanket (Sports)
I have been happy to have had this blanket on many trips where the blanket in the hostel was itchy and scratchy. It packs up fairly small, and is definitely light which is of utmost importance while backpacking. That said, I'm 5'6" and always feel well covered when using this to sleep, and it is big enough to use between 2 people on an airplane if it's cold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Camp Blanket!, May 25, 2013
C. Chim (New England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thermarest Tech Blanket
I love thermarest products! They never fail me and this blanket is no exception. It is one of the most versatile piece of camp gear I own. It packs up small enough to be used as a pillow. It's perfect as a blanket for two small people or for one person to use with the thermarest universal sleep system. It's great to wrap around the body - there's a small foot bed to cover the feet while sitting outside around the campfire. We've even used it as a picnic blanket on short hikes. Ideal for warmer climates (55 degrees and up). Materials is thin and soft but surprisingly warm for a blanket of that size. It's great for sleep thrashers like myself who don't like mummy sleeping bags or even traditional rectangular sleeping bags. I've used the tech blanket with my silk sleep sack which adds an extra layer of warmth and comfort. We keep one in the car for emergency use too. REI Outlet sells it cheaper.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›