Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Abba Pure Thermal Protect Spray, 8.45 -Ounces Bottle
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Size: 8.45 oz|Change
Price:$13.74+ Free shipping

on September 27, 2012
This product makes my hair feel like I sprayed a whole can of aqua net on it. Ends felt and looked stiff, frizzy, fried.... Terrible. It says on the bottle that it is a "thermal protect" spray so I expected something that helped maintain healthy hair. Instead, it ruins it. Gross! I got it half off, and I still over payed.
on May 19, 2014
I bought this because I wanted a silicone free heat protectant spray. I blow dry my hair 3 times a week. I haven't found anything objectionable about it, like other reviewers...but don't honestly see much difference in the quality of my hair. I assume it's working? Who knows!!! It certainly doesn't give me body or hold. I would have to use an additional product for that.
on February 28, 2013
I first found this product in Arizona when vacationing but could not find it in the area where I live. I finally went to Amazon and there it was. It is an excellent setting spray and is not sticky, nor harsh on the hair. I highly recommend it.
on November 10, 2013
The firs time my beautician used this product to style my hair, I had to go back and tell her that it was the best "hold" I'd every had with a styling product. Since then I have ordered it for myself and continue to be pleased.
on June 11, 2016
This product makes my hair feel fried, stiff ,chores and sticky. I have thin fine strands of hair with a thick head of hair. I've used on wet and dry hair. my hair rats up when i try brushing and makes it impossible to style. It feels so nasty and makes my hair so unworkable I have to wash it out every time waste of time and money.
on April 17, 2012
I sprayed the product on my wet hair then blew dry them. It gave me a weird, rough, not comfy texture. I am not sure how well it works to protect my hair from heat, but I don't enjoy the product staying on my hair.
on May 23, 2013
I have fine, shoulder length hair and this product holds my style all day. My hair feels clean and soft. When I brush my hair out for the evening, I may need to touch-up an area . I find it is best to lightly spray this product on my brush and work it through my hair before styling with the hairdryer, instead of praying it directly on my hair as I would do in the morning.
on February 21, 2013
I have used this product for 2 years and love it. I have fine straight hair. I spritz it on while my hair is wet, blow dry, then curl with my iron. It keeps my hair healthy and holds my curl all day. Major difference when I don't use it.
on January 27, 2014
I have every known allergy and can't handle half the products on the market. More than half! This is mild, fragrance-wise, works well, seals and shines and protects.
on December 13, 2013
I've been using this for many years, I really like how it helps me to style my hair and have it stay for awhile.
I have very thin hair and this really helps.