5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!
We bought these and attached them to the back of pictures to write thank you notes. Looks more professional and is cheap and easy!
Published on December 17, 2011 by Brent A Sexton

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware
Published 18 months ago by Chris L.

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, March 27, 2013
This review is from: 1 Roll of 4x6 Direct Thermal Shipping Address Labels used with ribbon less printers such as Zebra 2844 or Eltron 2844 (250 labels per roll) (Office Product)
The labels will work if you know how to compensate for the flaws. I had read random reviews about these labels where people seemed to have bizarre problems with them, so I thought I'd buy just 1 roll instead of a 6 pack right off the bat, and see how they worked. They seem to work okay at first. But then I noticed that for some reason, my labels were printing too big on the media. Not really knowing what was causing it, I started adjusting the margins and what not to get it to print without cutting off on the edges. Then something weird happened... I adjusted the margin too much, but it wouldn't go back to normal (this had never happened to me before). After 120 wasted labels later and me tearing my hair out... I then thought "I wonder if there's something fundamentally flawed with the label itself?" so I popped in a Zebra roll and POOF, everything reset on its own and worked perfectly.

So then I started wondering "WTF? What could be so different about a a stupid label?? It's just paper with stickum on it." So I took a Zebra label and one of these cheap ones and laid them on top of one another under a light, and THAT'S when it hit me! These labels are smaller than the Zebra labels by a little over 1/8th of an inch, and the width of the label (printable) portion is shorter by about 1/16th of an inch. THAT was why my labels were too big and printing off the media. I know 1/16th of an inch might not seem like a lot, but Zebra printers auto-calibrate based on media that's EXACTLY 4 1/8" x 6 1/8".

Now granted, these labels ARE very inexpensive, so it's likely that we may even continue using them even though they have a pretty major flaw in that they're the incorrect size for the auto-calibration functions to work on an LP 2844 printer. But I just figured I'd post this for people who are confused and also tearing their hair out over why their printer is acting crazy... (to reset it so it works normal again, just put in "Official" zebra labels, and it will re-calibrate, and then you can put these cheap ones back in). Anyway, I hope they eventually fix the labels so they're the proper width. They're a good deal otherwise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, December 17, 2011
Brent A Sexton (CINCINNATI, OH, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good labels for a good price, February 13, 2013
I use these labels in my Zebra thermal printer. My business is very small so I don't need to purchase a large quantity at once, so being able to just buy the one roll is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars better than the labels that came with my printer, June 23, 2012
I decided to try these labels even though they were a lot cheaper in price than the brand that came with my zebra printer. I had also tried the variety sold by stamps.com. These labels look better and perform better in my printer than the other two, hands down. The finish is more matte which makes the black look deeper and easier to read. I also wanted to add about the stickiness of the adhesive. We use the boxes provided by the USPS and the labels have adhered well (I know because we recently had a package returned to us from the east coast, we're in Montana, and the label was still attached after 3 weeks in transit). I don't use regular brown cardboard boxes so I can't verify how the labels stick to them. Will definitely be buying from this company again. Thanks!

2.0 out of 5 stars Less sticky, but still goodish., May 25, 2012
Kat & Joe Dattilo (Colorado Springs, CO USA) - See all my reviews
These labels got to me fast, and without them my shipping operations would have halted. The print quality turned out reasonable, and the labels did work with my Zebra printer.

The only problem we had was that the labels are not sticky enough to stay on the boxes, we thought okay well tape the ends of the labels on, but I don't have any shipping guru buddies that could have told me that would be very bad (taping over thermal erases whats on the tape if it gets hot outside, don't ask me how. It's like terrible magic).

Anyways, luckily I only bought one, and the giant box of labels that I got from somewhere else arrived in time to switch over (my labels now stick!). We didn't have too many problems when it was cold out, but when it got hot outside the labels would just peel up and roll into themselves, so hopefully everything made it too hot places okay.

Over-all I would say that you should only pick these up if you are in a bind, or you don't care about how stick they are (like for packing slips or something). I don't think any of my shipments failed, but I am definitely not testing my luck on that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Labels, March 23, 2012
So surprised at how quick this shipped! Packaged great and was sweet to write a thank you note! Definitely will do business again!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't stick, March 6, 2012
After reading the positive reviews for these labels I thought for sure they would work great, however that was not the case. These labels are not sticky enough. They start to lift off the box after a short while. I don't trust shipping anything using these labels so I returned them.

5.0 out of 5 stars labelicious, January 20, 2012
Great find! I was a bit worried because it was so inexpensive. My expectations were less than zero. I was totally blown away by the quality of the labels for such a low cost. The packaging was superb to boot! I purchased the roll of labels a while ago, but it is still full of labels and going strong. I couldn't find this transaction and I ended up reordering another roll from another seller for a lot more. I want to be ready with a replacement when the old roll runs out. Now that I have rediscovered the seller's name, I will always look here first! Thanks a million!

a
b
e

4.0 out of 5 stars ... them the ink fades but other then that very good quality., September 15, 2014
These labels stick to all packages just dont stick tape over them the ink fades but other then that very good quality.. Now keep them at this price its a fair price

Rate and Discover Movies