5.0 out of 5 stars Great product just read on how to set it up
Published 20 months ago by Travis Miller

1.0 out of 5 stars No pressure head
I have a home-built water-cooling system, swiftech cpu, vga and northbridge cooler and modified heater core for radiator. p500 sould provide a trickle of flow, put in new swiftech pump rated at 350 liters/hour and it provides more flow than this thing ever could.
Published on October 17, 2008 by Jay Duncan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars No pressure head, October 17, 2008
This review is from: P500 Water Pump (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product just read on how to set it up, December 29, 2012
This review is from: P500 Water Pump (Personal Computers)
This product is very misunderstood some people have ranked it low for the fact it doesnt preform as it should. This pump actually works well ater you prime it. you must remove all the air from this pump or it will not pump correctly. it does what it says it will do and will last you a very long time i have had one since 2007. I had been in the shoes of those who think it doesnt work well. You must make sure it has all air removed from the pump housing and full of liquid before it will run correctly all you need to do is turn it on and off a few times along with tilting it side to side to fill it with fluid to prime it correctly. good quality

2.0 out of 5 stars Type of Use, September 27, 2009
This review is from: P500 Water Pump (Personal Computers)
I purchased one of ThermalTake's top of the line Liquid Cooling System Case (Armor+ LCS [...]. It includes this P500 Water Pump. I do not recommend owning this pump without an immediate replacement handy. I've had to replace this pump three times in one year. Each time I had to send in the defective pump paying out-of-pocket shipping and waiting for the replacement. This meant I could not use my computer. The pump run's great for about 4 months before it starts to act up - meaning it will stop and start on its own or it will stop completely. It's a big chore unhooking/draining and rehooking to replace the pump. I've also damaged my motherboard related to the the failed water pumps and had to replace it as well. My setup has been to use the LCS 24x7 and have it run through 3 or 4 water blocks. With the system down-time and labor involved, I have decided it is a better peace of mind to go back to the traditional heat sink and fan setup. This is my first liquid cooling system.

5.0 out of 5 stars better then the original, January 13, 2009
This review is from: P500 Water Pump (Personal Computers)
3 times the size of my original with 10 times the power, great deal. i bought this after my original coolant pump craped out... and it works great. ...the original said to install it on the bottom of the case, which i think is in case of a lick; but i would recommend mid-level with the fan, to reduce the water presser.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works exactly as it should., July 14, 2008
Caleb Morse (Albuquerque, NM) - See all my reviews
This review is from: P500 Water Pump (Personal Computers)
This pump is working great inside of my case. A big plus is that I cannot hear it when my case is closed.

1.0 out of 5 stars The most pathetic pump you can buy, February 19, 2009
This review is from: P500 Water Pump (Personal Computers)
First of all why does Thermaltake not post pump curves for this prodct? The answer is that the pump is so weak that they would be embaressed to publish it. If you have more than one block DO NOT BUY this product...better yet don't even buy it for one block because its pumping capability is laughable.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 8, 2014
This review is from: P500 Water Pump (Personal Computers)
that ting blow my procesor

4.0 out of 5 stars Still Pumping, April 5, 2014
This review is from: P500 Water Pump (Personal Computers)
Well this pump is still pumping. Silent as the lambs and perrrrrfect as a kitten. It is doing what is was created to do...PUMP. Gret product!

5.0 out of 5 stars P500 pump, March 28, 2014
W. Heller (Sparks, NV USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: P500 Water Pump (Personal Computers)
I have about 30,000 hours on the old pump used. I figured it would be a good time to replace the pump so I don't need to do so in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thermaltake rocks!, March 21, 2014
This review is from: P500 Water Pump (Personal Computers)
I bought this pump as a replacement for one that gave out after 5 years. It's quiet enough and handles the load just fine!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›