4.0 out of 5 stars Great mug, but small...
I ordered this mug the other day and overall I'm pleased with it.

The look is good and the sip lid works well to contain the coffee. The lid is occasionally a bit fussy to get threaded straight, but is secure once it's on.

Published 8 months ago by Gadget Guru

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description
This does not hold 16 oz. Upon receiving this mug, I thought it was awfully small to hold that much. Measured out 16 oz. of water to check. As another reviewer wrote, it holds about 11 oz. Very misleading in description. Product was returned.
Published 8 months ago by George Elder

4.0 out of 5 stars Great mug, but small..., October 26, 2013
This review is from: Thermo Lens Mug - Stainless Steel Insulated, For Coffee and Refreshments, (Modeling 24-70mm F2.8G Lens), 16oz
I ordered this mug the other day and overall I'm pleased with it.

While it's a Canon lens look alike, it has a knock-off name on it (Caniam). If that bothers you, you'll want to look elsewhere. I don't care since the mug itself is really good looking overall and the name is hardly noticeable.

The only down side is that it's a pretty small mug - only about 12 ounces. It's definitely not 16oz as the title states. maybe I need a teleconverter or something...

16 ounces is not the weight of the mug, either, which is 9.3 ounces. Most of the travel mugs I've used in the past are either 14 or 16, so this is a bit small for my tastes. More coffee in the cup tends to keep it warm longer and reduces the amount I drink overall since I'm not as likely to refill it as much.

Overall, it's a great mug that doesn't leak (at least not any more than any sipper lid will - and they all ooze a bit when tipped). I just wish it were a bit larger.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love This Camera Lens Mug, April 23, 2013
Tod Booth (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
I love this camera lens mug. It not only looks like an actual camera lens, but it has all the characteristics that a lens has. The inside is made of stainless steel so it keeps your coffee/ hot beverage warm and has a no spill lid that works perfectly. I purchased this because I am a camera nut and thought this was very clever. I also have some friends that have the same passion as I do so I will probably order a couple more for gifts, which is another great point, this lens mug comes in a nice box to gift wrap or give to someone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description, November 13, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought it would "hold" more coffee, June 22, 2013
In the description of this cup, it said 16 oz. -- but now that I have the cup, it does NOT hold 16 oz., I think it WEIGHS 16 oz.???
It would be helpful if the vendors would state how much liquid the mug will hold. I wanted a larger (taller?) one that would hold at least 14 oz.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, December 20, 2013
Just a little smaller than expected. When we made a cup of regular coffee in the Keurig, it spilled over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, July 27, 2013
Exactly as described. Fantastic item and my wife loved it. Looks fairly real and good to have pop top instead of having to unscrew the top to drink.

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality and realistic looking camera lens mug., July 10, 2014
I bought this for a buddy who is a professional photographer for his birthday. He loves it because it's exactly just like one of his lenses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Great Seller. Product as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift!, July 7, 2014
I bought this as a gift for a good friend and she loved it. It looks just like the picture. It is smaller than an average mug but great quality!

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!, July 6, 2014
This mug is great for any photographer lovers. It's easy to clean and also keeps the beverage very warm. It's also very affordable, especially for a mug.

Rate and Discover Movies