- Combination glass body pH electrode with a rugged bulb for general purpose use across a wide temperature range
- Silver/silver chloride (Ag/AgCl) internal reference, and a polymer external reference allows for use with silver-containing samples and buffers
- Waterproof BNC connection with a 1 m cable for reaching sample sites
- Ceramic junction for prolonging the life of the electrode
- pH range of 0 to 14
Thermo Scientific Orion Glass Body Combination pH Electrode, with Waterproof Connector and Hard Nose Bulb, 0 to 14 pH
|Price:||$231.77 ($231.77 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$13.43 (5%)|
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Thermo Scientific Orion|
|Number of Items||1|
|Hazardous Material Type||Y Unknown|
|Size||0 to 14 pH, 0 to 90 Degree C, 120 x 12mm Dimensions with Waterproof Connector|
The Thermo Scientific Orion 9104BNWP combination glass body pH electrode h... See more product details
The Thermo Scientific Orion 9104BNWP combination glass body pH electrode has a rugged bulb, a ceramic junction, a silver/silver chloride (Ag/AgCl) internal reference, 0 to 14 pH range, and a waterproof Bayonet Neill-Concelman (BNC) connection with 1 m (39") cable. Glass body electrodes are useful in highly corrosive environments where epoxy could be corroded, or around proteins and other compounds with high surface tension. This electrode is frequently used in laboratories.
pH range is 0 to 14 (+ or - 0.02 pH), temperature range is 0 to 90 degrees C (32 to 194 degrees F) and body dimensions are 120 mm (4.72") length x 12 mm (0.47") diameter body, with a 1 m (39") cable. Buffer and storage solutions are sold separately.
pH electrodes are used in pH meters and testers to measure the acidity or alkalinity of a substance. They are often constructed of glass, which senses hydrogen ions, and generates a millivoltage that is picked up by the filling solution and transferred to a wire that connects to the pH meter.
Thermo Fisher Scientific manufactures analytical instruments, laboratory equipment, consumables, and software under the Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific brands, among others. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Waltham, MA.
What’s in the Box?
- Thomas Scientific Orion 9104BNWP pH electrode
- (1) 60 ml bottle of Orion 900011 electrode fill solution