Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on December 13, 2010
This thermometer is very cool. I recently purchased a convenience store and when the inspector from the Dept. of Agriculture came to the store, he was using this thermometer during his inspection. He highly recommended this thermometer to us. So we ordered it right away. I highly recommend this product.
on December 19, 2010
According to our son who is going to school to become a pastry chef, said that this is farely accurate and does the job, especially with chocolate, which he need it for most.
on May 27, 2013
I originally got this so I could check food temps and maintain food safety as I got more into sous vide cooking, but since then, I have found all sorts of uses for it in the kitchen to check food temp.
on November 8, 2013
I bought this for my husband the cook as a gift. He has used it almost every day for almost two years and he loves it. The great thing is that it works for other uses too! I've used it around the house to check where we have "heat leaks" which is an issue here in the desert. It works instantly and is very accurate.
on March 20, 2013
This is a great tool for candy readings. I purchased it because I wanted an accurate reading. I would recommend this product.
on July 15, 2013
The item works as intended. Easy and Accurate to get a temp on foods to avoid over/under cooking. Simple to use.

See 1 answered question