Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 24 Can|Color: Black|Change

on July 8, 2013
THIS IS NOT THE SAME COOLER THAT I PURCHASED LAST YEAR. I bought this cooler last year and loved it. Unfortunately I lost it and came back to amazon and combed through my purchase history to be sure I'd get the same cooler. IT'S NOT THE SAME!

It looks the same but it's completely fake. The hard insulation is significantly thinner and keeps things cool for only a small fraction of the time of the original. The zippers and Velcro are very noticeably cheaper and the material that holds it all together feels as though I could tear it half with my bare hands.

Paying $16.99 for this cooler is a huge mistake. I estimate it's worth to be $4.99.

I feel duped and will no longer purchase THERMOS products.
on February 17, 2015
Don't buy it. The zippers (yes, both of them) broke after about a week of use. I used it for a while like that until the zipper actually popped off the cooler. Very poor quality. I honestly don't know how this cooler has such high ratings.
review image review image
on May 14, 2012
This thing is giant and I'm using it for a lunch box too. It has enough space to hold enough food for several people and has a nice little top hatch for access where you don't even have to open the lid. I like this a lot only because it holds a lot and makes for a great lunch box. This has enough volume to rival Igloo type coolers but it's somewhat soft and pliable.
on May 2, 2014
The weak link for this product are the zippers, they both failed within one week. I'd advise you to continue to shop around and focus on quality construction, because this choice is a rip-off.
on February 29, 2012
The liner is truly what it states it is, which is 6x stronger than the competition. I would highly recommend this to anyone needing a soft cooler for lunch or a cooler to take to a sporting event that only allows soft coolers. This liner will not leak in any way and has a great shoulder strap for carrying. The strap is pretty adjustable to use as a short handle if you don't wish to shoulder it.
44 comments|27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 6, 2011
I always liked and trusted Thermos products. This product is no exception. Does exactly what it suppose to do and keep whatever you put in it cold.

At first I was using those re-freezable pouches. No good with this cooler for keep bottles or cans cold all day long. They just didn't work.

As soon as I changed over using real ice cubes, it all changed. I use my cooler for work to keep a quart of water cold and a few cans of soda and juice cold through out the day. The cooler is kept in the back of my SUV. I have to report that even after 8 hours of sitting in my truck, there is still some ice cubes left and whatever is left to drink is icy cold.

The top has a quick opening partion with extra heavy duty velcro which is great also. saves time so you don't have to unzip the two zippers to open the top.

I put fresh fruit and whatever else in there I want to keep cold.

I see this cooler being ideal for keeping cans of beer or soda ice cold for a long time. Put your cans in first and fill the cooler up with ice as much as it will hold. Make sure you get as much ice as you can between the cans also and make sure the of the cans are completely covered with ice. You will have cold beer or soda for a minimum of 8 hours and probably longer than that.

Recommendation: a good buy, made by a reputable and long standing company.
on February 8, 2012
I bought this because I needed a lunch box for work, and wanted something not too big, and that was a bit rigid.

This thing fits the bill perfectly. It is very light, and has a strap that makes it easy to carry. It also has a quick door in the top (held with Velcro) that allows you to toss in, or retrieve, a few things without having to unzip the top. Not entirely sure of what the inside is made of, but you can wash it out. I expect you could use it for an emergency fire bucket too, as the inside is one solid piece of blue foam-like material.

Size wise, I generally carry a can of soup, a plastic Ziploc bowl, a piece of fruit (Apple, Banana, etc), a pack of crackers (the long ones from a box), a small bottle of juice or water, and a breakfast bar or two. It can be a bit snug, but with the can in the bowl, it all works out.

It is fairly rugged, and oddly enough matches the interior of my car.

What more can I say, for the price and quality, it almost beats the old school metal Spiderman one I had as a kid.
on December 26, 2013
Got this lunch box for my boyfriend and as soon as he unzipped it the zipper broke! Very unhappy with my purchase because this had great reviews it's possible I recieved a lemon.
on January 16, 2014
The main thing that sold me on this cooler was the Velcro top for easy access. I was really disappointed when this arrived with a broken zipper. I don't know if we just got a "lemon" or if this isn't a very well made cooler but I wasn't taking my chances with an exchange. I returned and bought a completely different cooler from a different seller. Disappointed, especially because I specifically had purchased it for my birthday camping trip.
on January 7, 2013
I purchased this product as a Christmas gift for my sister in law who has severe diet restrictions and must bring her own food where ever she goes. This product is large enough to accomodate a full days worth of meals for her and it keeps her food cold even with a small cold pack. She can fit several salad containers with enough room for fruit and even her small (looks like milk but not milk) drink containers. After a few weeks of use there is no wear and tear on the container and she appears to use it almsot everday so I think durability is not an issue. (I will repost if this changes and she complains in the next few months)

She loves this and is really happy with it. The size is perfect for someone who is looking to keep a days worth of food cool, or just looking to tote around 24 cans of bee...err liquid.