Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Color: Pink/Purple|Size: 8 Ounce|Change

on October 18, 2012
These are cute, but that is the only good thing I can say. I read the mixed reviews, thought I'd try the product anyway. Don't. Those who say the cups leak are correct. Those who say they are really hard to drink from are correct. Those who say this is a great product, I believe are planted by the Thermos company. They have some great products, I don't understand why they can't make a proper sippy cup when plenty of other brands can!!!
on September 21, 2010
The anti-leak valve in the mouthpiece is located deep in the spout, allowing the spout to fill up to the tip with liquid. When a child pulls it away from her mouth too soon, which is bound to happen with a baby, the liquid in the spout spills out. It also leaks if dropped or held upside down, which is also bound to happen.
It's a nice looking sippy cup and quite frankly, they all leak, but for this price I returned my leaky leak-proof sippy cup.
on August 3, 2012
I bought this sippy thinking there was a straw inside of it because in the picture it looks like theres a straw, well theres not! No point of spending the money on this one when you can buy a silicone spout nuk cup for less, exactly same thing! the sippy works fine, but not happy there is not a straw inside...
on January 26, 2013
My little guy has been using this sippy since he was about 12 months and is almost 3 now! It's the only sippy he has used day in and day out for milk.

Pros
Cleans easily
Leaks very little compared to most soft spout sippys I have found.
Handles in great position and detachable.
Top rack dishwasher safe in my experiences.

Cons
It has several pieces you have to put together perfect before each use/after cleaning or it will leak all over your little one. It's not hard...you just have to pay attention.
If they are teething they can chew holes in the silicone which messes up the spout... Makes it leak.
Kinda pricy.
on January 6, 2016
I actually liked this sippy cup until today, where I discovered gunk build up in the spout (green part). I wash all of these parts daily and give ample time to dry (over night) and am very disappointed by the build up. On top of that, my daughter has been drinking from this cup for who knows how long before I actually examined the spout. You can tell if yours have build up by looking down into the spout and you'll see the black stuff.
review image
on August 6, 2012
Note Amazon's product description reads:
"BP500PK006 Features: -Sippy cup with handle.-Made of BPA free eastman tritan copolyester plastic.-Removable ergonomic handle.-Ideal for 6 months babies and older.-Impact resistant and kid friendly.-Interchangeable parts.-Soft spout is comfortable on gums.-Lightweight portability with superior durability.-Leak proof valve easy to clean.-Dishwasher safe.-Capacity: 8 oz.-Made in USA. Color/Finish: -Pink finish. Dimensions: -Overall dimension: 6.3'' H x 6'' W x 4.6'' D. Collection: -Foogo collection."

According to the tag attached to the product, the bottle is Made in USA, but the lid (with spout) are Made in China. Be advised if this is important to your purchasing decision.

These sippy cups appear to "leak" a bit more than the Born Free cup I am used to. Although it's not really fair to call it it a "leak" -- it appears to trap more liquid in the spot during a drink, and that liquid may come out if it's later tipped.

At least with our Thermos cup, it does not leak when held upside-down, jostled, etc. But our daughter is a master of taking a drink, then pulling the cup out to smile at us ... dribbling water all down her shirt. I can't blame the bottle for that!
on September 17, 2015
This is one of the only sippy cups that haven't leaked all over. It has a basic concept of a screw on top. The only little things I can complain about is that it doesn't come with a cover for the mouth piece and there should be a marker so you can tell where to place the handles so that when you screw on the top everything is aligned. Other than that it's a great sippy cup for my little one.

UPDATE: I found mildew/mold in the sippy cup spout. I bought the purple/pink cup and wash this by hand every night in hot & soapy water. Then I shake out the parts and air dry. I didn't notice the mold until my daughter was eating spinach and I thought pieces got stuck in there just to find out it was mold! It was hard to detect because the color of the spout is dark. I freaked out threw them out (purchased 2) and called her pediatrician. Dr said she should be ok but to monitor her and throw the cups out. My daughter never showed any signs before/after of sickness. Amazon gave me a full refund on the cups even outside of the return period. The cups have been discontinued by the manufacturer but Amazon said they are still allowed to sell whatever inventory they have left. The mold looks exactly like the picture someone already posted. I didn't take a picture (in my panic I just threw them out). Just wanting to warn other parents of the risks with these cups. Please inspect thoroughly!!
on April 19, 2014
My main draw on this cup was that it was USA made. That is almost impossible to find in a sippy cup these days. The price was reasonable and I gave it a try. The cup met my expectations. Yes, it does leak slightly, even with the spout on right, but not enough to bother me. We use it for water only anyways and it suits our needs. I would recommend it for those looking for a USA made cup, but there ones made in China that are more leak proof. I would buy again.
on June 7, 2012
This cup is NOT leak proof, I bought this even though I thought it was to expensive for a sippy cup because I'm tired of them leaking and most soft spout cups start to leak over time my granddaughter liked the soft spout right away but guess what, the cup leaked right out of the package so back to the store it went.
on November 6, 2014
I have always liked thermos products. Owning a number of them throughout the years. My experience with this particular thermos foogo product as well as my experience with their customer service has given me a bad taste for thermos products in general. When we received this product I did notice (as other reviewers noted) that the suction was rather strong, making it harder for the kids to get the juice out. But they acclimated and were able to successfully master the tricky spout. I give sippies to my kids at night so if they wake they can have a drink or if they are thirsty in the morning they can have a drink upon waking. After a couple of uses I began to realize that each morning the apple juice had turned sour and fermented (don't know how much of that spoiled juice my kids actually consumed.) I figured that the strange suction must somehow be creating a fermentation type effect, so I just stopped giving my kids these cups at bedtime and went back to our old sippy cups. However, I continued to use them during the day. After several weeks my husband gave them at bedtime with the same result, spoiled juice in the morning. After another few weeks they were accidentally given the cups again, but this time the juice did not spoil and never spoiled again after that. This has seriously concerned Me because my original assessment about the strange suction causing the spoilage could not be accurate as the problem stopped after several weeks. So I realized that there must have been something in the manufacturing  process or In the cup's plastic in general that has caused the juice to turn sour. I was concerned, because although the juice stopped souring quickly in the cups, if it was the plastc material causing this, there could still be small amounts leaking into my kids beverage. I no longer felt safe giving my kids this plastic material. I figured, no problem, thermos is a well known, succesful , legitimate company. I would call thermos and make them aware of the situation and they would replace the plastic with something else to alleviate my legitimate concern! But, no! The MANAGER spent the majority of the conversation insisting that their plastic cups were safe and detailing the types of plastic they use. Information that isn't relevant, because it still doesn't explain why their cups soured my kid's juice. They refused to replace these plastic cups with something else. And it wasn't until I became insistent and belligerent did she finally offer to write up an incident report. I was told i would be contacted about the incident. I am waiting to hear from them to see of they will offer me any sort of resolution or if they will continue to act like I am some crazy parent who has no legitimate concern.