Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 5, 2014
Everything was going great with this mug - great size, it actually fit in my car's cup-holder, and it kept my coffee warm for several hours. The lid is good too. HOWEVER, there's a rubber seal located inside the top of mug (not part of the lid). This rubber seal cannot be removed and it collects gunk. If I press and rub my finger around it, brown moldy flecks squeeze out of it. This didn't start happening because I neglected to clean it. I cleaned the mug daily, but liquid would collect down in this seal and not rinse out. If this seal could be removed, it would be the perfect mug. I think rubber seals should only be in lids and they should be able to be easily removed for cleaning.
on August 20, 2013
The addition of color allows me to distinguish my tumbler from those of the rest of my family. Because each of us puts very different liquids in his or her tumbler (from black coffee to herbal tea), knowing which one is yours is a good thing.
on March 28, 2013
We travel a lot and have been using Nissan tumbler for years. These tumblers are sturdy, keep coffee, tea, etc. warm for a long time. The rubber at the middle section lets you hold the tumbler without burning your hands. The only complaints I have is that it must be washed as soon as possible or it would hold the smell (coffee) and became stale after a while.
on January 9, 2014
Older style had more rounded bottom, this one is squared off a bit. Bought these as spares against me dropping mine a few extra times. Didn't need to, and now have two (got one brown, one smoke) in case of guests.
THESE TRAVEL MUGS ROCK!
I have my first one my 5th anniversary wife got me, she is now my 13 1/2 anniversary wife, and after getting three different ones for her, settled on one of these in a different color for her....
Highest ratings for me.
Be aware sometimes there is a drop in the flip-up portion that can get on your nose. someone might accuse you of being a brown nosed if you are drinking coffee (I do exclusively). Also the gasket can stain and does not come 'clean' to pristine. I don't have a problem with it, but someone might...!
on July 23, 2015
The mug is functional, a good size and easy to grip. However it will not keep your coffee hot for that long. Usually by the end of a half hour commute if my coffee wasn't finished it would have gone cold
on January 1, 2014
This is a mug that I purchased as a gift but I bought one for myself as well. This is a good mug. Easy to clean. Not spill proof but I haven't seen one yet that keeps your coffee this hot, is easy to sip from that is better. Nothing negative about Nissan mugs. I just hope the Thermos name doesn't degrade the quality in time.
on November 29, 2014
Excellent... I don't expect it to defy gravity, so it does just fine... If you top it off and drive/walk vigorously, you will get leakage... My only complaint is the outer skin. I have the gunmetal gray/smoke version... After several months of use, the "paint" appears to have been knicked, which began peeling/chipping/flaking in a couple spots... exposing the stainless steel color beneath. Looks terrible, but works just fine...
on March 13, 2014
The flip top is far from leakproof. It doesn't make anything near a tight seal. This purchase was to replace a similar travel-mug that I unfortunately lost. The other brand had a tight fitting flip top, and was really leak proof. I loved it. I'll continue to search for better replacement.

I was expecting this cup to also be leakproof, particularly given its cost. Not leaking if it tips is my primary criteria for selecting a travel mug.
The flip cap doesn't seal the hole, and the hinge area also leaks. So don't expect this cup to hold your precious hot beverage if it tips over.

This cup does keep my coffee quite hot though, and it has heft. Too bad the top is such a disappointment. I generally hate to return things, but I think this one is going back.
on March 22, 2010
Best travel mug I have ever owned. Keeps beverages hot for hours! Not just warm........HOT!
on January 16, 2014
Nissan always makes high quality mugs, and it's nice to get a different color so I know which one is mine and which one is my wife's (stainless steel color) Recommend hand washing as the rubber pieces will begin to come off if put in dishwasher.