Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 54 questions
votes
I just spoke with Thermos folks at 1-800-831-9242 and ordered parts. Since the gaskets and fold-able spoons were $1 each and postage was $3 for orders up to $5, I ordered two gaskets and two spoons. Total order was $7,
Mar 18, 2014 by DJG
vote
The lid (the inner screw cap) is plastic with an outer rubber lip to help with insulation. The outer cap is stainless steel on the outside but the inside is also plastic. Hope this helps
Dec 17, 2013 by Ll
vote
The information on the website says it does not contain BPA.
Mar 9, 2014 by Miriam Goldstone
votes
Catherine...you can wash it in the dishwasher on the top rack, but hand washing is recommended for best results.
Feb 22, 2013 by Breanna
votes
it weighs 12.5 ounces on my kitchen scale
Jul 23, 2013 by KKT
votes
I would try to find the company's phone number, [google]. They may send you one. It's worth a try.
Jan 25, 2013 by Em K
votes
It's made of two pieces of stainless steel. One piece is bottom, one is wall, and the seam is half inch above the bottom.
Mar 1, 2013 by M.L
votes
It's 3 5/8" diameter and 5 3/4" tall. The top is 3" diameter at the inside of the rim. It holds 16 oz.
Jan 20, 2014 by Sarah
votes
It keeps water hot for at least 4-6 hours. I recommend putting hot water in it to heat up the thermos though
Jan 13, 2014 by Ni
votes
I believe BPA is a chemical in plastics. The thermos interior is stainless steel so that wouldn't be a problem. I'm not sure about the lid and the cap. Our elementary children as young as first grade do not have trouble opening them but we make sure not to over tighten.
5 days ago by Adam
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers