5.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle!
This bottle doesnt leak at all! And also it solved a big problem of mne (my 4 yrs old is always bitting the silicon straw of his other water bottle ) , this straw is hard and although he bit on it, it does not break and doesnt need a replacement .
Published 12 months ago by Rynn

2.0 out of 5 stars It leaks.
It leaks. Tried everything to tighten the lid but still leaks. Like the size, straw is hard for my three year old to pull up. Should have bought something else.
Published 9 months ago by Shacumbe

2.0 out of 5 stars It leaks., October 17, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars impossible to open, October 8, 2013
Quigdaddy (Columbus, OH) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thermos Tritan Hydration Bottle, Hello Kitty, 12-Ounce (Kitchen)
I'm a relatively strong, healthy 44-year-old male. I can palm a basketball. I can climb a rope. I eat my vitamins and do my P90X. But I can't open the tilting top on this bottle. Needless to say, my daughter (5) and son (3) can't open it either. Neither can my wife. Why sell a bottle for kids that kids can't open? The problem is that a little knob on the top pops into a tiny hole that allows air in when it's open--a great idea, since it would make it easier for kids to suck the liquid out, but the handle that opens the top needs to be around 3" long for a child to be able to open the top--there just isn't enough leverage on the tiny handle.
I don't understand--are other reviewers talking about the same bottle? If so, how do you get it open? Do you need to grind down the plug that sticks in the little hole? Do you attach an extra handle to the top, to make a frankenbottle?

3.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended for little kids, November 13, 2013
No leak-proof. The closure is too hard for my two-years-old to open. If she doesn't close it, the water leaks all over on her car seat.

2.0 out of 5 stars very cute but not leak proof, October 16, 2013
Very cute, nice size, but I was disappointed that it is not even close to leak proof. The first time my three year old used it, she dumped water all over the floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle!, July 11, 2013
Rynn (Singapore) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 16, 2014
Great size for smaller lunch boxes. My 8yo likes it. I would buy it again. It's a fun thermos. Like the design.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!, April 26, 2014
Its very cute and usable! My 1 year girl didnt like to drink water until I bought this bottle. Now as long as we ask: "do u want to drink your Kitty water?", she will go to get her botter and drink with joy.

4.0 out of 5 stars tough straw to flip up, December 5, 2013
son loves it, BUT the straw part is a little difficult to flip up. he needs help bc it doesn't come up easily. i am sure this is why it doesn't readily leak, BUT it takes away his independence of being able to see to his own drinking needs.

2.0 out of 5 stars 5 year old cannot open the top himself, July 25, 2014
My five-year-old can not open the top to get a drink. He loves it so much that he's been trying for three days, but every time he wants a drink of water he ends up frustrated. I bought this for his school lunchbox and he has to ask me to open it, so that makes it nearly worthless for the intended purpose.

It is well constructed, can go in the dishwasher, and is a perfect size for a luchbox - it doesn't take up too much space. If the child could only USE it, it would be perfect.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's definitely not spill proof, the top spout is ..., July 13, 2014
It's definitely not spill proof, the top spout is very difficult to open and close. I bought it to use with my 2 and 3 year olds, but it's ended up in the cabinet. Unfortunate given how much it cost.

Rate and Discover Movies