- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 2 x 19.5 inches ; 7.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B0011E0R84
- Item model number: #3912
- Average Customer Review: 82 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,625 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Thermoweb Heat'n Bond Iron-On Vinyl -17"X5 Yards Gloss
|Price:||$19.16 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.73 (16%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Iron-On vinyl is a clear laminating product that protects fabric and other smooth surfaces that will be stretched or pulled
- Lustre (gloss) gives a shiny brilliant look and contains an advanced adhesive formula for quick and easy laminating
- Provides a durable, smooth, flexible, scuff-and-water resistant, acid free and UV-rated finish
- This package contains one 17in x 5yd roll
- Complete easy-to-follow directions are included
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
It does slide a lot when trying to apply it to your fabric so you need to be careful and make sure it is on right before you apply it with the iron. Maybe cut it a little bigger but have something under it so you don't melt it onto your ironing board. Or more easy is to cut it smaller. Other than getting it to stay still where you want it, it is very easy and fast to apply. Haven't made anything that needs a wash from the washer and dryer so not sure how that would work out. Just use double sided tape to hold your seams if sewing and do not use pins as you might get holes you can't close of course.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is perfect for my sewing projects. I make little wrist-lets, and this just adds a little more safety to make sure the fabric stays nice and new looking.Published 1 month ago by lisa blankenship
Used this to make a diaper bag. I followed all directions and had great success in the Thermoweb bonding to all cotton fabric, even gathered with elastic. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Falicity Harred
I bought the 17"x 2 yards also, but this is a better price. Very fast shipping, awesome product! I got this to make a changing pad for my diaper bag and it's awesome. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Happy Mommy
I purchased this at Walmart because I want to make some small cosmetic type bags for Christmas presents and the fabric store does not have much of a selection of fabrics that come... Read morePublished 3 months ago by sparky30084