- Take an Extra 30% Off Any Book: Use promo code HOLIDAY30 at checkout to get an extra 30% off any book for a limited time. Excludes Kindle eBooks and Audible Audiobooks. Restrictions apply. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
|New from||Used from|
Thrilling, intense ride, never know what will happen from each turn of a page.Published 3 days ago by Alyz
As the luxury starship, Icarus, sails through hyperspace the passengers are enjoying themselves, relaxing in the lounge with cocktails and games. Read morePublished 10 days ago by P. Newhart
The book was slow to start but once I was a third of the way in I couldn't put it down. The characters at the beginning I found wanting but by the end they were endeared to me. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Kindle Customer
I was so happy when I got the call that I could pick this book up at the library. I was a bit hesitant since I don’t always like hyped books but I needn’t have worried. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Amanda Marie
The Titanic in space is how I’ve always heard this book described, and that fits about 25% percent of the book. The other 75% is more like a PG, sci-fi edition of Blue Lagoon. Read morePublished 27 days ago by WulfLuva
Remember when the Titanic sank? Well it happened again, but this time it was in space. A ship carrying precious cargo, the daughter of a tyrant. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Annabella Abel