Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
These or the new bose IE2? I don't know which one to get. The bose are only $20 more, but i am not sure which pair sounds better.
asked by Movie fan on December 14, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
Robert Charnes answered on July 5, 2011
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
M. Carter answered on December 29, 2010
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I bought both and the Bose have brutally bad sound. I would expect that from $30 phones, not $150 ones. Buy the Klipsch, they are quite good for the price.
E. Wilson answered on December 30, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Erik answered on December 18, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Kathy Michelle answered on June 1, 2011

A
I stuck with the Klipsch. Much better sound
Jon S. Arnold answered on August 9, 2011

A
Klipsch S4i if you want noise isolation and use them while moving such as jogging or working out. I have both and the IE2s aren't noise isolating and don't go as deep into your ear as the most IEMs. I find myself turning the volume higher on the Bose than other headphones. I think the sound quality of these two are on par depending on which qualities you prefer. My preference for the S4i is mainly due to the fact it blocks out sound pretty well, sometimes I put them on w/o anything playing to block out some noise when it gets noisy at work or in public.
plee answered on February 21, 2013

A
I'd love to use a pair that sounds better than the Bose -- for over-ears I've used Ultrasone, Audio-Technicas, Shure, and entry-level Sennheisers -- but that particular design (using the small-size tips) is the only one that works for my stupid ears. If anybody can point me to a good set that uses the same design, I would be very grateful.
AB answered on August 15, 2013

A
The Bose IE2 aren't really in-ear, despite their name. They don't provide much noise isolation at all.

That said, the IE2 tend to be very bass-heavy, without much highs. They sound like $30 earbuds, not the $99 earbuds that they are.

In short, the S4 is much better, for less price.
Christopher Stamper answered on August 4, 2011
Comment | 0 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Jeremy J answered on January 14, 2011
Comment | 5 of 13 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product