Customer Discussions > Sherlock Holmes [Blu-ray] forum

They Keep Changing The Image!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 8, 2010 10:18:38 PM PST
Hunk Golden says:
A month ago, it was shown as a combo pack (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy). Then it was shown as a Blu-ray (which might've had a digital copy). Then combo pack...then Blu-ray...etc...

Now it's a combo pack again. Which is it going to be when it first ships??

Posted on Mar 9, 2010 11:48:25 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 14, 2010 3:28:28 PM PDT
Jake says:
And now it's a Blu-ray again! But the "back cover" picture is still from the combo version.

Warner Brothers seriously has to knock this off. I mean, if you want to boost initial sales by making the combo version only available for a limited time, have a heart and make it a little bit longer than a week and a half. At least give enough lead time for Amazon to figure out which version they can promise to ship, or give the two editions different serial numbers, or *something.* Ordering something and having no idea which version is going to show up is certainly a new experience; what a novel idea. What are they thinking?

Edit: Back to combo pack! I've had this sitting in my cart for a few days, waiting to see if it would change from "Blu-ray" back to "Blu-ray+DVD+Digital Copy," and lo and behold. Ordered it quickly, before it changes again; maybe my order will be changed as well, but I hope not. I really do wonder what the deal is behind all this, beside my cranky complaining about how dumb it is. There must be *some* reason.

Posted on Mar 15, 2010 7:30:34 AM PDT
Hunk Golden says:
I don't think it matters if you ordered it or not Jake. I don't think it used to change after you ordered it...whatever it showed up as being when you placed you order is how it stayed. I ordered 300: The Complete Experience back in late November. It showed as being a B-r w/digital copy. Still does (that's not what I received though). Now I think if the image/item description changes after you ordered it, it changes in your order history too.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Mar 8, 2010
Latest post:  Mar 15, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions