Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on August 12, 2015
Fits perfect in my skate shoes without all the excess length of the original laces. Nice & fat, bright true color...looks bloody fantastic.
review image
on March 12, 2015
The options for this review refer to these laces as shoes. That's odd.
These laces are exactly what I was looking for when I searched for wide laces. I've searched the internet outside of Amazon for wide laces in the past, and have found some alternatives, but nothing as wide or as good as these. I replaced the stock Adidas Superstar II laces with these wide laces, because the stock ones come untied all the frickin' time. These stay tied without any alternative tying methods, and look good at the same time. I would recommend them to anyone looking for that old school fat lace look.
on February 20, 2014
The width of these were just right- makes for the perfect old school look in sneakers. However, since my sneakers aren't high-tops these are a bit long, so I have to tuck them in. I'll look for shorter ones in the future. I also love the color selection they have, but the price is a tad steep.
on October 3, 2013
amazon has everything you need and this is a perfect example. i live in manhattan, and lost places like woolworth's where you could find such items. these have the perfect length, great width and tie like a dream. which means easily and stay tied, very important for athletic shoes.
on November 1, 2015
I have purchased laces from BC Wear many time. I have many sneakers and I always know what I am getting, which is a good quality lace. I have bought many colors & many sizes i.e., the 1/2" & 3/4". I won't buy my laces from anywhere else.
on January 6, 2015
I remember back in the 90's when a lot of kids were rocking this with the Adidas, me included. I've bought two types, one in the past like this, polyester, stretchy. And a better one that's more cotton like, and fatter/denser(not to be confused with wider, both were the same width). So this is only 3/5 stars due to the material. Not the best, but what can you do.
on June 6, 2014
Got these for my significant other since he had a pair of white DC Shoes that came with black laces and he preferred white ones. They were the perfect length and thick. Thumbs up!
on December 2, 2015
I am a Black American woman with natural hair. I use them to tie my hair in neat, not too tight, puff ponytails. :) they're perfect for the job!
review image
on December 14, 2014
They weren't kidding when they called them "wide"! They're still able to lace pretty easily, of course, so it wasn't a big deal. I did have to cut off a few inches, unfortunately (and recreate the aglet with heavy duty scotch tape, which was frustrating). Since that's the case with every pair of shoelaces I've ever bought, though, I wont take away a star for that.
on April 27, 2015
These are great, colorful shoelaces. They aren't kidding when they say they are wide though. I have never seen such wide shoelaces. I like the color I picked and I got used to the width. Overall a good buy.

See 1 answered question