5.0 out of 5 stars Thick, warm & durable
I love these socks in the winter cause they are so soft & warm. They are durable too & have great non-slip treads on the bottom
Published 10 months ago by Rhonda Boyce

3.0 out of 5 stars Top of Sock Is Tight
Published 6 months ago by Petals

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick, warm & durable, September 2, 2013
Rhonda Boyce (Wheat Ridge, Colorado USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thick Knit Slipper Socks Multi Color Striped with Non-skid Soles, 5 Pack (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em so much!!!, December 16, 2013
These socks are wonderful! They fit perfectly (as though they were knitted for me personally) and I wear a size 9 shoe. They are soft and warm and comfortable and one thing that I like so much is that they aren't tight and binding around the top. They are loose, and yet hold up just fine. I no longer have wrinkle marks on my legs and no sign of swelling around my leg where the top of the sock holds on. I like that feature so much. They are fun to wear and I like the designs on each of them. Good buy~honestly!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love, December 9, 2013
These are just perfect because they are crocheted and knitted. They are much more durable than my old crochet slippers and they are also anti-slippery on the bottoms. They are machine washable and dry able. Now if I could keep my children from stealing them..........

5.0 out of 5 stars I like them, November 12, 2013
They fit just fine. I wash them in my wash machine & dry them in the dryer. It doesn't effect them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, cozy, warm, secure, June 15, 2013
These are just perfect! Regular socks aren't warm enough and regular bedroom slippers are not comfortable when I put my feet up with an afghan over my legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug Fit, but Great, December 27, 2013
I have a similar pair of socks that are very bootie like and not tight. I was expecting these to be the same, but these are very sock like. I was concerned when I got them but after trying on and wearing the first pair on Christmas Day, I LOVE them. They are stretchy enough to fit snugly, but not too snug. I'm ordering a second set to have as spares when I wear these out!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Knit Slipper Socks, December 3, 2013
This was a Christmas gift for the local long term care home, the slipper socks were colorful, and soft. Just the thing to brighten the day and for many days to come!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Winter Socks, November 6, 2013
Arrived on time, fit great & wore a pair to "Day Surgery" at hospital instead of the ugly ones they give you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Top of Sock Is Tight, January 6, 2014
I have been searching for duplicates of the knitted adult booties that I had purchased a couple of years back and this item was the closest to it. Like my booties, these are made of the same acrylic knit. Unlike my booties, these slipper socks aren't large enough to comfortably wear regular socks with them and the top of the slipper sock is made tighter by the elastic there. My booties have an extra inch at the top with no elastic so there's no compression of the circulation on the calf. I bought these slipper socks to wear to bed. Consequently, because of the tightness at the top, I have to take these off after a certain period of time which leaves my feet cold in bed. It'd be nice if the manufacturer could increase the size of the "neck" part of the sock so that anyone with circulation problems can wear them more easily.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Thick, December 14, 2013
These slipper socks are not thick at all and the picture is deceiving. I got these for gifts and am also keeping a few pair for myself. not worth the price, and not worth the shipping to send them back. rubber skids in middle of socks only, not on heel or toe.

Rate and Discover Movies