5.0 out of 5 stars And they lived...
Oooh what a delicious ending to the Thief of Hearts trilogy. The world building was so fun for me.

Zaina's one of those heroines you wish you saw more off. Not uber-kick ass but she's nobody's victim and then we have the oh so yummy Hood.

A fun Robin Hood-ish trilogy with a few twists. Refreshing.
Published on June 24, 2012 by Jenn H

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmm
Short and a bit confusing. It ends at a cliffhanger as well, but it is a series so I do understand why.
Published 13 months ago by Kindle Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars And they lived..., June 24, 2012
Jenn H (Calgary, AB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thief of Hearts: Avenged (Kindle Edition)

A fun Robin Hood-ish trilogy with a few twists. Refreshing.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, April 29, 2012
This review is from: Thief of Hearts: Avenged (Kindle Edition)
I was really looking forward to reading the last book in this series by D.L. Snow. I loved not only how she ended each book but how she picked it up again seamlessly. This was the perfect type of fairly-tale retelling - D.L. Snow wove her plot lines effortlessly throughout the story, showing you different possibilities to a story we all know and love.

I hope that there will be more from this author by way of fairytale retellings. She is a must have author for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars wow dragons sword fights and lovers and potions oh my, October 18, 2013
This review is from: Thief of Hearts: Avenged (Kindle Edition)
as this story concludes though i wish there was more to be read .,. between Robyn and Zaina and then Bre and king Callah their story is in another book which is a prequel to this .. there is a pregnancy a marriage potions amuck and dragons and slaying and war and romance but in which order you may ask is that to find out how this story ends you must first buy the book then read it . then review and read on they say knowledge is power .... so until next read and next review . read on .. oh yes there is so much more to meet the eye in this story but it is a great adventure that will have your heart racing and not wanting to put this book down .. now buy this book and read it and review go on now you know you want to click the button ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Robin Hood is the Best., December 16, 2012
This review is from: Thief of Hearts: Avenged (Kindle Edition)
I love reading different stories of Robin Hood and his Merry Men. This series is one of my favorites to date. because it has a great twist to the story. i could hardly put it down it was that good!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmm, January 12, 2014
Kindle Customer (Greenfield, MA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, October 22, 2013
This review is from: Thief of Hearts: Avenged (Kindle Edition)
I was very entertained and loved the characters! I found it to be more than I expected from this book. I want to read the entire series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did not realise this was one book of a trilogy, November 28, 2012
This review is from: Thief of Hearts: Avenged (Kindle Edition)
It was only while I was reading the first book that I discovered it was one in a trilogy - and the individual books had the tendency to leave you hanging mid-air at the end so that you were more or less obliged to buy the next one if you wanted to know the full story. BUT - it was a quick read, smoothly written, fun story and I found myself WANTING to read the continuation. Can definitely recommend if you like books that combine a little bit of a love story with some fantasy in there...

1.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your time, December 13, 2013
This review is from: Thief of Hearts: Avenged (Kindle Edition)
Are you f-ing kidding me! I read this series because the reviews were so good, but it must have been friends of the author writing the reviews. Snow has a good way with words, but I wish she had ditched a few of the sex scenes and focused on the story arc. She wrote a great build up to the final showdown with the villain and then there was NO showdown! This has got to be one of the sloppiest and laziest writers I have ever read. Snow seems to think that if she writes enough down and dirty sex, she doesn't have to develop her story. So of us really do care more about story than sex.

Thief of Hearts: Avenged