5.0 out of 5 stars Love It
I only use Angel for a scent, now referred to as my "signature". It's feminine without being flowerey. Very subtle...fabulous.
Published on January 9, 2007 by M. Olson

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointment
I liked Amazon.com's service, its the product that I didn't like. I thought I was ordering Celestial Body Lotion by Thierry Mugler instead it was a parfumed type body lotion. The picture on my right is of the parfumed type NOT what I wanted at all but decided to keep it as I do not like the hassle of returning and trying to get credit back on my acct or card.
Published on July 15, 2010 by peggysue

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointment, July 15, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, January 9, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel Fragrances for Women and Men, July 11, 2011
I want to share with all of you the satisfaction of wearing Angel Parfumes is so angelic. It's such a beautiful light fragrance that makes me feel so complete after my intial shower and makeup is applied. It lasts and others that come into contact with me always ask me what fragrance that I'm wearing. I have received comments that , "that smells so heavenly", or that fragrance is beautiful. I just love it, and after using a few of the parfumes in the past as my favorites, I now use nothing else but "Angel". The powder is something that one would definately apply after parfume to add to the beauty of this fragrance and to complete the final touch, plus the sparkles just enhance the whole experience. What a wonderful way to start the day or evening especially!! Love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel by Thierry Mugler Body Powder REFILL, April 17, 2013
This is excellent. It provides a very pretty sparkle to the skin, the powder is silky and beautifully scented. I liked the value of the refill. I emptied the refill box into another pretty, glass "Angel" container I had saved from a previous purchase. I apply the powder to my body with a cosmetic brush. It works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, February 3, 2013
La Bella (Clarksville, TN) - See all my reviews
What a beautiful fragrance. Have been using for past 3 years but first time purchasing on Amazon. This powder has very fine glittering particles, but they are so small and blends in the skin so well that they are almost unnoticeable. I had an empty container that previously held body butter - wash and dried, and i am using that with a pink powder puff that I recently purchadsed from amazon (perfect fit) - love that powder - I think one must use a powder puff to experience that long lasting fragrance on body.

4.0 out of 5 stars angel powder, October 29, 2008
T. McGlamery "tsmcglam" (Winston-Salem, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This is a great price for Angel Powder. I love it. It has just enough sparkle in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product Review, February 12, 2013
Excellent product---love it! Great transaction.Love the scent of the product and will be back for me when I need to!

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me feel special., January 20, 2013
I have used this product for years. It is a nice body powder with a soft scent which is enhanced with the use of the body cream and the perfume. The subtle sparkling glitter makes me feel very feminine. I get many positive comments about the fragrance. The Amazon price is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, December 29, 2012
I love Angel perfume and the body powder....but I hate paying their prices :) The body powder refill is a great price and my order was delivered promptly. Great product great value. I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Angel, November 23, 2012
I have the original container that my Angel powder came it, and this was a refill that was half the price I would have given for a new container. I love this fragrance, and I try to get a deal on it any time I can. It is my signature fragrance.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›